UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Bundling up orders again this year? I was very happy to receive my mystery box and Girls Und Panzer bundle in one big box last year, less packaging to put in the recycling.

Depends on how busy I am and if I come across different orders by the same people. Naturally I try to get stuff shipped as quickly as possible.

I’ll be in for the mystery box, I don’t buy a lot of standard releases from MVM so there’s less chance of duplicates.
Will titles in Mystery Boxes overlap with previous years?
(it's not mentioned)
I doubt they’d do that, their previous two boxes didn’t so I don’t think they’d start doing it now.

MVM made me poor last year, I didn't even got all I wanted...

Hoping for a Fate collection this year. To get ready for the movies.
There’s a few CEs I don’t have and their mystery box should be a win as I don’t own many of their standard releases. Kinda hoping they’d do some Early Bird deals on their upcoming releases like Made in Abyss.

There’s a few CEs I don’t have and their mystery box should be a win as I don’t own many of their standard releases. Kinda hoping they’d do some Early Bird deals on their upcoming releases like Made in Abyss.

Princess principal deal would be massive for me, such a sleeper hit on my eyes.

So how many titles are on sale each day? Should I expect large discounts like All the Anime sale? And are they in themes? Looking forward to maybe getting some on my wishlist :)

There’s a few upcoming releases I’d pre-order if they were given EB prices. I own most of their CEs already but not a lot of SEs.

Back