UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Unsure if this is in jest... 😅
I mean Crunchyroll's norm for 12 eps is £35 - £55 and AL's is between £25 - £40 (None CE obvs)
No I was serious. I am aware that anime has gotten more expensive but as Titan said this is a pretty unusual price leap. I'm not against paying the price for a show I like but it's given me pause to weigh up my options to put it simply as there other things I am looking to buy too.

No I was serious. I am aware that anime has gotten more expensive but as Titan said this is a pretty unusual price leap. I'm not against paying the price for a show I like but it's given me pause to weigh up my options to put it simply as there other things I am looking to buy too.
Ah yeah! I see what you mean.
Seems to have an srp of £49.99 (an MVM CE price) instead of their usual srp of £39.99...
Have MVM said it's definitely not a CE of some kind? (I don't keep up with announcements!)

Seems to have an srp of £49.99 (an MVM CE price) instead of their usual srp of £39.99...
Have MVM said it's definitely not a CE of some kind? (I don't keep up with announcements!)
No I don't see any hint that it is. I might wait for sales as well, I want to pick up the new Justice League movie which comes out this week and isn't much cheaper lol

Damn, I already have the standard edition of Vinland Saga. However, MVM haven't been missing the past month or so in terms of their DOTWs, well for me personally anyway, haha.

Unfortunately price increases in just about everything is the main reason. The SRP for the US version is $70 alone. Sadly this will be affecting future releases going forward.

Phew, I remembered and managed to order The Demon Girl Next Door S2 while the EB deal was still active! For some reason I had forgotten about it and I just now remembered it and rushed like hell to pre-order it. It seems I have the power of God and anime on my side 😆

Back