UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I tweeted @MVM about Fate and a few Aniplex shows earlier so hopefully they will see it (Mentioned I posted on here as well)

And Yes!!! Kaguya-sama is another show that needs to get a UK release.

I was having a look at Aniplex shows on the Rightstuf 15% sale but I dont think I could justify importing them (And would rather support the UK's Fate/ releases)

Nothing planned at the moment for Fate/ , Lycoris Recoil or Engage Kiss :'(

Really want Lycoris Recoil but £138 AoA price isnt great

Have Aniplex changed to hardcases or still using the thin card cases?

Really want Lycoris Recoil but £138 AoA price isnt great

Have Aniplex changed to hardcases or still using the thin card cases?

They really haven't "changed" to anything, their packaging is simply random, some releases get chipboard, some get thicker cardboard slipboxes, Lycoris Recoil got a thin cardboard slipbox and a G1 DVD height box. The Lycoris release is still a very nice set, I'm glad I got it. At least we get thicker plastic bags with most AoA releases rather than wimpy non-reuseable shrinkwrap film over the sets.

Last edited:
The standard blu-ray release of Flying Witch is up for pre-order at £23.99.

The collector's edition should be released next Monday which I have on pre-order which I'm very excited for. Whatever edition you'd go for I'd highly recommend it if you want a lovely, relaxing show. It is in my top ten anime series for a reason.

Assassin's Pride has a release date of 11th December 2023.
When I paid my pre order it was the end of November.😵
Dont forget if you ordered direct from MVM they usually ship a week or so before release so you might get it Late November / first week in December 😇

Dont forget if you ordered direct from MVM they usually ship a week or so before release so you might get it Late November / first week in December 😇
Stop getting my hopes up. You've probably jinxed it and this guy 🎅 will be bringing it.
I'm already suffering because December is when all the stuff I'm interested in is out and it seems like forever to wait.
Overlord IV, Chainsaw Man, Classroom of the Elite 2 and for some reason Beast Tamer.
😀

Have mvm sorted the distribution problem out now?
Ordered "and you thought there was never a girl online" in 15th september and has not even been sent yet?

Have mvm sorted the distribution problem out now?
Ordered "and you thought there was never a girl online" in 15th september and has not even been sent yet?
Majority of stock is now in the new warehouse and sorted, just a few miscellaneous titles that have yet to be put in - sadly this is one of them. We have chased it up and just get the "working as fast as possible" response. But we are hoping stock to be back in around next week. Apologies for the delays.

Back