UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

SkwigglesWorth

Straw Hat Pirate
Did any one get or notice any of the "10 Disc Pot Luck MVM Bundle (18) Blu-Ray is now available" and DVD bundles up around 11am?
Had email notification set up, but pot luck pages are now 404 (so guessing sold out or preping)

Just wondering if they were testing the page for upcoming 12 days of christmas sale or whether they only had so much stock and sold out already

MVM

MVM Representative
Industry Representative
Did any one get or notice any of the "10 Disc Pot Luck MVM Bundle (18) Blu-Ray is now available" and DVD bundles up around 11am?
Had email notification set up, but pot luck pages are now 404 (so guessing sold out or preping)

Just wondering if they were testing the page for upcoming 12 days of christmas sale or whether they only had so much stock and sold out already
Huh, that's strange. I was sorting stock out for Christmas sale yes and putting in quantities, but they weren't made live 🤔 Oh well. But yes, I was just prepping, there's only a few of each anyway.

SkwigglesWorth

Straw Hat Pirate
Huh, that's strange. I was sorting stock out for Christmas sale yes and putting in quantities, but they weren't made live 🤔 Oh well. But yes, I was just prepping, there's only a few of each anyway.
No worries, I had a feeling it might be setting up for the Christmas sale.
My bad on spoiling the surprise 😅 I'll keep an eye out for them when the sale starts.

I can only assume it's because you set up/ added quantaties that the "system" saw stock and sent out a back in stock notification, but of course because the page for that item isn't live no buying is possible.

SkwigglesWorth

Straw Hat Pirate
What exactly is the 10 potluck mvm bundle?
Just 10 random disc's (DVD or Blu-ray depending on which bundle you choose) from MVM titles (so possible to get say disc 2 of say Maid Sama, but not disc 1 or 3), but for the most part it is stock they can't sell because the case got damaged or returned due to damage (but disc's are essentially like new and come in plastic wallets).

RonJB

School Idol
Just 10 random disc's (DVD or Blu-ray depending on which bundle you choose) from MVM titles (so possible to get say disc 2 of say Maid Sama, but not disc 1 or 3), but for the most part it is stock they can't sell because the case got damaged or returned due to damage (but disc's are essentially like new and come in plastic wallets).
And then we spend the next couple of months on the swap page trying to get a complete set of something. I finally sold the last of my part-series discs on eBay last month. Even so, I'll probably buy one this year.