UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Just tested positive for covid so starting isolation. Looking for some new stuff.
Checking various sites for Anti-Magic Academy. Usually £41.99.
Amazon have it for £36.99.
MVM have matched it on the Amazon site.

I hope you fully recover :)
Thanks. I'm fine.
Working on a plan of viewing.

Going to start with
Space Adventure Cobra
Try to finish Pandora in the Crimson Shell
Heavens Lost Property
Eternally My Master

But I'll get bored and watch Drifters and Golgo 13 again and the Tenchi Muyo episode where they look after the baby.
That one made me laugh so much.

need some dumb girl anime suggestions from this sale, already have familiar zero, girlish number, invaders, and sonico ordered battle girl and captain earth if those include that type of character

need some dumb girl anime suggestions from this sale, already have familiar zero, girlish number, invaders, and sonico ordered battle girl and captain earth if those include that type of character
I recommend getting Nurse Witch Komugi-Chan R, it's a really silly fun magical girl anime. Here's a trailer of it:

Ignore the 5.98 rating on MAL, those people have no taste for stupid fun entertainment.

me everytime i want to order something from AoL but i can't view the content and can't be bothered to clear my cache/cookies
pcbgih0nabby.png

me everytime i want to order something from AoL but i can't view the content and can't be bothered to clear my cache/cookies
Do you get the same Do not have permission to view this page after using Paypal Checkout?

Messaged MVM with a video showing the problem a few months ago but anyone who tweets them still gets the reply that they [havent had any reports of that before]... lol

Do you get the same Do not have permission to view this page after using Paypal Checkout?

Messaged MVM with a video showing the problem a few months ago but anyone who tweets them still gets the reply that they [havent had any reports of that before]... lol
yeah, infact i've never actually made an account i think it just made one for me when i used paypal checkout and anytime i've tried resetting the password it won't let me login until i make a purchase then i'm magically logged in

Ended up making a second order on the sale, couldn't help myself, got Bodacious Space Pirates, Chivalry of a Failed Knight, Matoi the Sacred Slayer and Nurse Witch Komugi R.

Going to have quite the haul next week.

There is a few more I'd maybe want but I need to somewhat restrict myself 😅

Back