UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

They went up yesterday morning. There were only 3 bundles of each format.
Thankyou so much for doing such an amazing offer. I guess I got lucky when I came across when looking at the sale. Ref EUJLYVCLO. Do you mind if I post on here what the contents are of the blu ray bundle for anyone wondering when you dispatch?

Last edited:
Thankyou so much for doing such an amazing offer. I guess I got lucky when I came across when looking at the sale. Ref EUJLYVCLO. Do you mind if I post on here what the contents are of the blu ray bundle for anyone wondering when you dispatch?
You're welcome to - it's entirely up to the user what they decide to post.

Blu Ray bundle arrived today from the sale inside was

Invaders of the Rokujyoma(No idea what the disc number is as its not on the disc itself)
Captain Earth Disc One
Fate Zero Disc Three
Bodacious Space Pirates Disc 4
Accel World Disc Three
Monthly Girls Nozaki Kun Disc 2
Aria The Animation Volume 3 (Eps 11-13)
The Demon Girl Next Door Disc 1 (Eps 1-9)
Little Busters Disc 2 (Eps 10-13)
Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files Disc 2(Eps 7-13)

Pretty good value I'd say. Was genuinely wondering what the 18 rated title was as the bundle was rated this on the website but I think its entirely random. For £7.99 I think MVM gave great value and a decent amount of episodes.

Invaders of the Rokujyoma(No idea what the disc number is as its not on the disc itself)
I just checked my copy and the whole series is on one disc. I also got Aria disc 3 in my Christmas bundle. They much have had a batch overrun of that disc(?).

Captain Earth Disc One
Fate Zero Disc Three
Accel World Disc Three

Pretty good value I'd say. Was genuinely wondering what the 18 rated title was as the bundle was rated this on the website but I think its entirely random. For £7.99 I think MVM gave great value and a decent amount of episodes.
Once you've had a play through of "Demon girl next door" and decided if you like it or not, feel free to send me a message as I got Disc 2 in the Christmas sale blu-ray Pot luck bundle. Can maybe do a trade or something.

Last edited:

Captain Earth Disc One
Fate Zero Disc Three
Accel World Disc Three

Invaders is a sub only title so it's the whole thing

I got my DVD sale items today. Ordered 6/3/22.
Nearly all new to me so hopefully a gem in the selection.

The Eccentric Family
Hidamari Sketch
Sakura trick, saw it years ago through Lovefilm
Little Busters, 3 seasons?
When They Cry, seasons 1+2 (already had 3 through a DOTW)

£17.92

I got my DVD sale items today. Ordered 6/3/22.
Nearly all new to me so hopefully a gem in the selection.

The Eccentric Family
Hidamari Sketch
Sakura trick, saw it years ago through Lovefilm
Little Busters, 3 seasons?
When They Cry, seasons 1+2 (already had 3 through a DOTW)

£17.92

Little Busters is made up of the main 2 cour series, Refrain and EX, if you have all that you're good - there is also one or two bonus OVAs about Kud that were produced separately via some form of crowdfunding (perhaps Kickstarter but I'm not certain) - having not seen them yet myself, I would be surprised if they would not be enjoyable to watch for someone who likes Little Busters, but AFAIK you don't need to watch them to understand the storyline of the three main parts. FWIW I have seen the first season of Little Busters and thought it was very cute and emotionally moving, but it depends on what you like obviously, I have Refrain and EX too but not watched them yet, I bought the Blu-rays but I did wait for a sale to get them, that doesn't really reflect negatively on the series in this case for me, tbf. Anyway, I hope you greatly enjoy at least one of the series you purchased :)

Is there any early bird deal planned this week for MVM that anyone knows of? Do they usually announce them a bit ahead of time or do they sometimes put them up without warning? I check every week anyway but yeah was wondering if anyone has any info :)

hoping MVM could license release the spyce with the CE over here, edging so close to getting the CE for $25 from the sentai sales when they happen but would rather buy it locally if possible

Little Busters is made up of the main 2 cour series, Refrain and EX, if you have all that you're good - there is also one or two bonus OVAs about Kud that were produced separately via some form of crowdfunding (perhaps Kickstarter but I'm not certain) - having not seen them yet myself, I would be surprised if they would not be enjoyable to watch for someone who likes Little Busters, but AFAIK you don't need to watch them to understand the storyline of the three main parts. FWIW I have seen the first season of Little Busters and thought it was very cute and emotionally moving, but it depends on what you like obviously, I have Refrain and EX too but not watched them yet, I bought the Blu-rays but I did wait for a sale to get them, that doesn't really reflect negatively on the series in this case for me, tbf. Anyway, I hope you greatly enjoy at least one of the series you purchased :)
Hi,

Thanks for that.
I got all three titles in the sale. The question mark was there because I couldn't remember if they were all full seasons.
As you said season 1, refrain and EX.
I'm hoping for one gem at least, for the overall price that would be fine.
All the boxes state mild to strong sexual references so one should be good.:eek:

FN26k_JVEAISwEh

+digimon

@MVM are you Inspired by anything you Saw today :) ?

Back