UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Ah, I don't have a PayPal account, so... 🤷‍♂️

I'll try again tomorrow and see.

I don't have an account either, but I always pay through Paypal. You can use Paypal as a guest on many sites, and just put your debit card details in there and Paypal pays the retailer on your behalf. You don't need an Paypal account to buy with MVM.

CommanderZx2

School Idol
Ah I remember that one, it's a pretty fun CGDCT focused on an extremely niche sport of laser target shooting. Your average viewer will give it 6/10, but it may be higher for you if you enjoy anime of cute girls stereotypes doing somewhat mundane things.

Robin91

Student Council President
Kandagawa Jet Girls is a pretty tempting early price not something i'd really see being worth the full price
It had a pretty low score on MAL, 5,5 or something like that. Seems to be mostly fan service when reading the reviews. I guess it's the uncensored version on bluray? 😆

CommanderZx2

School Idol
It had a pretty low score on MAL, 5,5 or something like that. Seems to be mostly fan service when reading the reviews. I guess it's the uncensored version on bluray? 😆
Unsure - according to MVM on twitter they're waiting for it to be rated by BBFC. Hence I am keeping my US pre-order instead, as not sure it would get by BBFC unscathed.

NormanicGrav

The Quintessential Pouts
AUKN Staff
Unsure - according to MVM on twitter they're waiting for it to be rated by BBFC. Hence I am keeping my US pre-order instead, as not sure it would get by BBFC unscathed.
Unless age is mentioned, it should be fine as an 18 for "strong nudity" like Yuuna and DxD were. I had a look at the Uncensored screenshots as the JP Blu-rays came along and I don't see anything that would cause major concern, granted I haven't watched the show so I can't completely say with confidence yet. I don't think it'll be as raunchy as Valkyrie Drive though.

Oldmario

Hunter
Unless age is mentioned, it should be fine as an 18 for "strong nudity" like Yuuna and DxD were. I had a look at the Uncensored screenshots as the JP Blu-rays came along and I don't see anything that would cause major concern, granted I haven't watched the show so I can't completely say with confidence yet. I don't think it'll be as raunchy as Valkyrie Drive though.
this is pretty much like Teletubbies in comparison to Valkyrie Drive, i can't remember if the idols mention their ages but i think if they do that may be the only thing that angers the BBFC since i think they do go topless somewhere
they are pretty annoying characters so they anger me lol

Girls wIth Guns

Death Scythe
If it is strong nudity, are all the girls like, really muscular?

Sloth_Zeroth

Kiznaiver
Ohh don't get me wrong I know exactly what it is 👀 and I love dumb fan service shows it's just definetly not going to worth anything more that what the early price is 😂

Oldmario

Hunter
Last edited: