Movies you watched as a kid

3 Ninjas movies - aweful but still fun to watch kids kick adults asses and one of the films even has Hulk Hogan

McIcy said:
3 Ninjas movies - aweful but still fun to watch kids kick adults asses and one of the films even has Hulk Hogan

Ahh, I remember watching that a while back.

I actually enjoyed it. :lol:

Hyaku said:
McIcy said:

Ahh, I remember watching that a while back.

I actually enjoyed it. :lol:

the first film was the best after that it got really weird

Hi,
I remember that while I watch horror movies I used to cry a lot.I watched movies like Evil Dead,Exorcist,and many cartoon movies I mean the animated ones like Alladin,Jungle Book which was my favorite and Space Jam.............

The movie most vivid in my mind from my childhood(Which wasn't all that long ago), would be the Original Power Rangers Movie...

Primus said:
The movie most vivid in my mind from my childhood(Which wasn't all that long ago), would be the Original Power Rangers Movie...
Awesome! It was on TV here a few weeks ago and it still rules...super cheesy now though. :lol:

I just found some Pagemaster toys during my spring (summer...?) cleaning...I LOVED The Pagemaster. Horror ruled. 8)

HOME ALONE, HOME ALONE 2:LOST IN NEW YORK.

You Knew it was christmas when The TV started to Show These, Now we bearly even see them Anymore :(

The Indiana Jones movies, many a happy Easter or Christmas I spent in front of the tv vegging out on too much food enjoying his adventures

Primus said:
that movie was great since I liked the orignal power rangers
I also watched a lot of disney films like the lion king,muppets treasure and the muppets christmas carol which I still watch since I taped it off the t.v when the film was shown at christmas on itv.

Back