Most Waifus

Rosencrantz said:
And no one has mentioned To-Love-Ru?
To Love Ru Darkness is better, because it has Mea and more Momo.
A lot more Momo.
More Momo.
Momo Momo.
Momo.
vlcsnap-2012-10-22-20h07m47s97.png

Yowanda-san said:
Also, this isn't some cheap ploy to prove that people are more likely to respond if the topic is something frivolous/requires little real contemplation, right?
No, mainly because I don't think that at this stage of the internet we need any more proof that that is the case. :p

It was mainly just me joking around with IL and Norm - I did worry after I posted it that it looked like a bit of a "Crunchyroll forum thread title", but I also hoped that people in here would be able to do something fun with it - ayase's post is a great example.

Kantai Collection is definitely a strong contender, although that has nothing to do with the anime. Plus a lot of the characters don't actually appear in the anime at all, and hardly any of them actually have lines.

Yowanda-san said:
Gonna double down on Love Live here. I mean, it's popular with in all corners of the fandom, worldwide for a reason.

Love Live's characters seem tailor made for Waifu Wars. 9 girls, all with varying personalities and body types, most of which fit into already known popular character archetypes. Like, no matter what your taste, there is a girl for you. It's genius really.

White Album!

I need to get back and finish the second half of that show. Man that was a brilliant anime. Shame the second series looks nowhere near as great, is it even set in the 80s?

IncendiaryLemon said:
Yowanda-san said:
Gonna double down on Love Live here. I mean, it's popular with in all corners of the fandom, worldwide for a reason.

Love Live's characters seem tailor made for Waifu Wars. 9 girls, all with varying personalities and body types, most of which fit into already known popular character archetypes. Like, no matter what your taste, there is a girl for you. It's genius really.

Love Live is expertly designed by our Japanese overlords to be waifu material.

Back