Currently watching the titles which make up the 2nd season, the pace of the plot isn't the fastest in my eyes.

One slight pain I'm finding is that some subtitles are quite hard to read when the background is white

A lot of folks seem to like the second season the best, but for me, although there are some good parts, I preferred much of the final season.
Also there are a lot of subtitles in Monogatari, so that must be a pain if you're finding them difficult to read! I don't recall having a similar problem.

So I have a question do you have to have seen all the monogatari to start owarimonogatari? Personally I only watched bakemonogatari and Kizumonogatari.

So I have a question do you have to have seen all the monogatari to start owarimonogatari? Personally I only watched bakemonogatari and Kizumonogatari.
Bake is first entry in the series (first season) and Kizu is the prologue story (before the events of Bake).

Owari is part of the Final Season so you'd be skipping on quite a massive chunk of story. I personally don't rate Second Season (Neko White - Hana) that high but committed to watch it for the complete experience.

Probably you're already aware but if you want a quick guide for viewing/ reading order. Feel free to check out the first post on this thread.

Back