Mnemosyne Licensed for uk

Is it just me or did that synopsis make it sound like a more "adult" Captain Scarlet? Not something I've heard of before, but it sounds interesting. Anyone else seen it?

4Digital eh... I imagine they made a fair bit off the back of those two titles. Possible new power on the UK anime scene?

I watched the first episode and wasn't that impressed. Which is odd, really, since the show has and abundance of sex, violence, and yuri, all of which I'm rather fond. Still, I'd buy it on DVD.

ITs wa pretty cool anime that spans 40 years quite violent and has alot of sex.

The first episode is the weakest of the lot i think.

I hope this isnt cut to shreads...

I was going to buy the Japanese DVDs of these because the first contained English subtitles, but then the usual crap happened and subsequent volumes didn't have English subtitles.

I hope this means the show is licensed for the US on DVD, better than that though, Blu-ray would be nice, I'm sure a show such as this has very high production values, it's Xebec's 20th Anniversary show? Probably 10th actually, I don't think they're that old.

4Digital huh.

Gacha said:
Otaku-san said:
The Aaron said:
Lupus Inu said:
Loli and lesbians...
k...screw anything else, you've sold me it. >_>

o0

Okaay...feeling slightly worried about you two

I think all the Loli's in it are immortal so it's completely fine.

haha you got me laughing now :)

I've checked th other release La blue girl, as I've never even heard of it and here is what I see:

"Miko Mido, the endlessly pliable heroine of LA BLUE GIRL, is back and ready for more action/abuse in this sequel to the popular hentai series. Once again taking on the sex beasts of the underworld, Miko steels her gaze on using her considerable talents to lay waste to those who threaten to destroy the Earth."

besides the death note movies, I don't think they are out there to release anime =( they did release the world of narue 2 years ago and that's all.

I may just be being blind, but is there any information around what the first disc released in February will contain - as in how many episodes? It's a six-part series, so I'd consider picking it up if 2 or 3 episodes per release, but definiately won't if it's being released in six seperate jewel cases. The fact that the release is labelled #1 implies there will be (or at least is intended to be) a #2 at the very least.

Ambrogino said:
I may just be being blind, but is there any information around what the first disc released in February will contain - as in how many episodes? It's a six-part series, so I'd consider picking it up if 2 or 3 episodes per release, but definiately won't if it's being released in six seperate jewel cases. The fact that the release is labelled #1 implies there will be (or at least is intended to be) a #2 at the very least.

On their website 4Digital list the run time for vol 1 as 130 minutes, which translates to 3 episodes per disc.

Back