MMORPG's !

subedii said:
DaNiMé said:
I started off gaming (as far as i can remember and except the childs games i played when i was 5 or so lol), when i got my new computer, which must have been about 5 years ago now, shock horror! The first online game i played was Halo!!! (i used to play a lot of console games, and still do sometimes) I played halo for a while, got in a clan! Which is kind of what i'm replying about, because you said it's hard to be with the same group of people while playing a game... that's not really true if you become good enough at the game and get into a clan... I stopped playing halo for about a year i think, then i went back to it majorly and got into it again and now i'm in one of the top clans... i quit it though to move onto MMO's now ^^, i've spent enough time on FPS's.

Also, i bought Battlefield Vietnam because my first halo clan moved onto it... i didn't like it much though... it was alright but with 5 min loading times no jokes), it got to the point of stupidity, and besides it was not that fun anyway, apart from learning to fly, which took ages...

I've played tons of other FPS's, but i can never stop playing halo, it's so addictive, even when i've played the same map, literally 500-1000 times lol.

So yeah now i'm moving onto MMORPG's full time... and i just checked that guy who i said had 1000+ hours of Final Fantasy XI, and it seems he's got more than 4500 ! No joking, if anyone has xfire i'll tell you his name on it lol.

On the note of xfire though... surely someone has it here o_O, it's only the most needed application for gaming >.>

I can't really get into Clan gaming either, it's the whole time-contraint thing again. Personally, I'm not interested in training myself up to be an uber awesome player, I just want to have fun playing the game. I'm about average, maybe slightly above average but not much, so I can have fun playing a team based FPS.

To be in a clan you don't have to be good lol, and you don't have to be on everyday to do anything... if you want to, you can be in a top clan and be in a league or something, but still you don't have to be there the whole time. A clan that i used to be in like a year about called Warrior Nation, has about 1000 people in it, spread over a ton of games, you don't have to be there constantly... www.warriornation.net is the site if you want to have a look, it's a lot more fun than you would think as well... oh the power of a tag before your name *aww*.

neptune2venus said:
Bumpage!

Playing Maple Story and I'm probably addicted! Join in the fun on the Windia server :wink: http://www.mapleglobal.com
Make sure you read up on what class you want to be, and not wait till level 12 like I did. :cry:
My name on there is Cass1e.

Downloading Ragnarok Online at the moment.. don't know what it's like. Details to follow!

Just one more level..

Looks an ok game, so I downloaded it, my name on there is Xelisk

It has begun...

I had MapleStory but i put an é in my name, then it wouldn't put that into the game login... then i tried to change it on the website but it wouldn't let me, i think i'll download it again though because i have been wanting to try it out... just so totally addicted to other games at the moment.

Is it me or is there just not enough time in the day to play all the games that you want to...

I finally re-dled MapleStory to the newer version. (It was on an ooold version like 2-3 years old lol and wouldn't patch).

Then it had the same problem as why i couldn't play it before... which is on the log-in screen you can't input symbols like é... which was in my account ID.

So i made a new e-mail and a whole new account and finally logged in.
Then it took ages to choose a server and do all that, and i thought that the rolling a dice to get your stats is pretty damn stupid >.> I kept doing it until i get high INT, because if i ever play it again i'm going to be a mage.

I'm already lvl 4 lol after about 5 minutes of playing (from killing those little monsters repeatedly).

So yeah, it looks different to say the least, but i didn't have much incentive to go back to it... Until! I looked on youtube for some video's of it, and guess what i find? Tons of MapleStory vids of people really high levels, so yeah i'll be going back to it... sometime... Just FlyFF takes up mostly all of my day ^_^

DaNiM?? said:
I'm already lvl 4 lol after about 5 minutes of playing (from killing those little monsters repeatedly).

I wish I could level up that quick :p It takes me around a day of pure grinding to get up half a level.

DaNiM?? said:
So yeah, it looks different to say the least, but i didn't have much incentive to go back to it... Until! I looked on youtube for some video's of it, and guess what i find? Tons of MapleStory vids of people really high levels, so yeah i'll be going back to it... sometime... Just FlyFF takes up mostly all of my day ^_^

Wait till I'm a top level Maple Story player. Watch out world! lol. Look forward to seeing you on there sometime! :D
________
Best Buy Gift Cards

The MMORPG's I'm currently registered on and active on at the moment are:

Maple Story
Nemphtis / LV38 / Bera

iRagnarok Online
Athenos / LV30 / Chaos

Final Fantasy XI
Nemphtis / LV9 / Lakshmi

Back