MICHAEL JACKSONS DEAD!?!?!

In b4 any light Yagami killed Michael Jackson Jokes

I was listening to "Smooth Criminal" at the time of hearing this...

I've never appreciated Wacko more

Gary Glitter will have some company soon then.

Great musician, bad human being in my opinion

guess he was struck by a smooth criminal, such a thriller

Poor chap. I've never been a fan but I don't think he had the greatest life despite all his fame and wealth.

R

Pssst. He's not dead, it's a plan to get out of his debts and having to do all those new shows. After all, you could construct a replica pretty easily. He now looks Asian and is on his way to Panama with briefcases full of cash.

Everyone feel free to take the piss out of me when I die. Though in all seriousness whatever his personal problems, he was a very talented guy, and I'd be the last one to criticise him for living his life the way he wanted. RIP.

ayase said:
Pssst. He's not dead, it's a plan to get out of his debts and having to do all those new shows. After all, you could construct a replica pretty easily. He now looks Asian and is on his way to Panama with briefcases full of cash.

joining Tu pac and Elvis in Cuba ey?

Well nothing was proved against him. It's not proven he's done anything. He did go on trial n all.

And, his shite personality is only because of the abuse he suffered as a child. It's amazing in our society, even though he recieved a terrible childhood, no one feels sympathy for him, and just focuses on the fact "he could like children".

All this in a democracy where we are all supposedly entitled to our own sexualities, beliefs, so on so forth. However, in all this, where we are supposed to accept others sexuality, we would never accept a paedofiles sexuality, regardless of that fact that paedofile could be completely in control of his/herself and not actually intend on doing anything to a child.

This could also be linked to the BNP getting egged as thier rep. (Nick Griffon?) despite the fact we are 'Anti-facist'. Now, i'm confused, because, to segregate anyone who agrees with facism, to the point of assaulting them when they go to talk publically, seems like facism itself. Segregating those with a particular belief and abusing them because of it. (I'm sure someone will accuse me of being a livid BNP supporter now, because, in this day-and-age, standing up for the BNP is just as bad as being racist or homophobic, apperntly. Regardless of the fact, society would encourage us to stand up for the weak. I hear that alot from people, "You see someone getting abused, you help them", "You see someone upset, you help them". We're always encouraged to help those who are less fortunate, and i'd say it's pretty unfortunate to be egged when you're mearly trying to express your opinions and beliefs.)

I'll shut up before someone flames me. :)

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
^

Where the f_ck is the relevance in any of that? x]

You tool, this is supposed to be about Wacko's death!

EDIT//

Removed quote for space.

:lol:

Well since Ryo said he was a **** person, it led me to just opening my mind to the thread. The first 1-2 paragraphs had some sense though ;)

just my own feelings, personally if someone feels they have to change their own skin colour, they're actually more racist than the B.N.P to me

I'll refrain from commenting on that final paragraph spyro, I'd chop that out and take it to the BNP thread. ;)

But yeah, it is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, and unlike Gary Glitter he wasn't convicted of anything. I don't think it's implausable that after one person accused him a long time ago others merely jumped on the bandwagon knowing how wealthy he was, hoping to get a big settlement. None of us know anything for sure though, so it's not really fair for us to pass judgement.

Spyro201 said:
:lol:

Well since Ryo said he was a **** person, it led me to just opening my mind to the thread. The first 1-2 paragraphs had some sense though ;)

Fair point, man.

I'm sorry, people but I can't resist:

(Spoiler tagged for you guys against Jacko jokes. I'm very considerate today, aren't I?)

The government has just released a statement saying that micheal jackson cannot be cremated as this will go against their green agenda.
Because he is 80% plastic he will have to be recycled.

If I were drinking water, I would now be chocking and the water would be on the face of my monitor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of sad and REALLY unexpected, when some guy told me on MSN I literally said "WHAT, ********" it's just so... unlikely. Remember him not for the false accusations and negative comments (Despite myself enjoying some MJ jokes in my early teens) remember him as the legendary King of Pop.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9pnCvZ-yBOs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9pnCvZ-yBOs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

But there's more... What if it's all one big stunt, flash foward to several days later. An announcement saying to come pay respect to Jacko if you paid for your ticket in London, the crowd forms and as they bow their heads in his name.... BAM, MJ jumps on stage and starts performing Thriller, the crowd goes WILD and it's the best show of the century.

One can only hope.

EDIT: Oh and it's funny to see Uri Geller getting his five minutes of rekindled fame acting like he was MJs BFF and as soon as someone says "When did you last see Michael?" He just falls to pieces and makes up any old excuse, obviously they haven't talked in YEARS.

RetroRainbow said:
Oh, well.

Ladies and Gentlemen i give you the most sympathetic post of the thread

plus more MJ jokes
Police raided Mr Jacksons house on sispicion of drugs. They found class C Ketamine in the day room, Class B Cannabis in the kitchen, and Class A in his bedroom

just recieved the first of many Jackson jokes that will start to go round

"whats the difference between micheal jackson and alex ferguson?.......Sir alex ferguson will be playing Giggs in august"

tbh, spare my opinion on this....but i also think this could be another publicity stunt so that he doesn't have to play 50 gigs. you watch....give it a few months....people will be saying they've seen sightings of him.

Apparently he wroke up for 10 minutes in a childrens ward in hopital

he said he'd died and gone to heaven

Christ, look at the Amazon bestseller lists. It's ironic that all the sales he's going to make now would probably have cleared his debts no problem. Thinking about it, I wonder who's going to be the executer of his estate? His kids are too young and I doubt he will have left anything to his parents...

Back