Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

CitizenGeek said:
You probably ought to put that in spoiler tags, Spryro201 ...

Done.

Now I've finished the game I wanna know, is there a guide that tells you where all the Music for the iPod is??

Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:

Done.

Now I've finished the game I wanna know, is there a guide that tells you where all the Music for the iPod is??

yep here oh and that is pretty much a link to the other secrets as well you'll have to scroll down to find the Ipod stuff..(oh and make sure you pick up this song "Beyond the Bounds" :p you won't regret it)

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:

Done.

yep here oh and that is pretty much a link to the other secrets as well you'll have to scroll down to find the Ipod stuff..(oh and make sure you pick up this song "Beyond the Bounds" :p you won't regret it)

Thanks. I wanna get everything this time :p :p

@Spyro: That was absolutely the most awesome part of any game I've ever played! :]

I played the game on a SD TV, so I couldn't really see the text on the iPod :/ I only found that awesome J-pop song towards the end, too.

CitizenGeek said:
@Spyro: That was absolutely the most awesome part of any game I've ever played! :]

I played the game on a SD TV, so I couldn't really see the text on the iPod :/ I only found that awesome J-pop song towards the end, too.

Rekindled my love for "call into the night" from MGS1 (which on the Ipod the song is apparently from portable ops...minor error on the development teams part :lol:) and purposely made a seperate save just before that fight just so i can replay it whenever :D

Tachi- said:
CitizenGeek said:
"Call into the wind"? Which song is that? Are you sure you're not talking about 'The Best is Yet to Come'?

nope, its "call into the night" sorry memory lapse :lol: sung by natasha farrow (such a brilliant song)

Isn't that song from Portable Ops? Because the song is called 'Calling of the night'.

btw, downloaded the mgs database. It's really helpful and informative, plus its got a pretty awesome OST imo

Chrono Mizaki said:
Tachi- said:
CitizenGeek said:
"Call into the wind"? Which song is that? Are you sure you're not talking about 'The Best is Yet to Come'?

nope, its "call into the night" sorry memory lapse :lol: sung by natasha farrow (such a brilliant song)

Isn't that song from Portable Ops? Because the song is called 'Calling of the night'.

btw, downloaded the mgs database. It's really helpful and informative, plus its got a pretty awesome OST imo

I remember it being played on mgs1 on the credits.

if its on portable ops+ then okay, but i don't remember it on the 1st portable ops

CitizenGeek said:

I know I thought it was brilliant too :) :D

Right, i'm now a Microsoft boy (please refrain from bashing it) but once upon a time I was an avid PS/PS2 player with one of my favourite games being Metal Gear Solid. I loved the original because of it's complex exciting, edge of your seat story full of twists and turns as well as the amazing game play. I did enjoy the 2nd but found it getting a little too far fetched which upset me as whilst Solid had some eccentric characters it was largely (apart from the ninja) realistic not sewn on hands controlling their host and vampires and resurrecting the idea of a ninja as a single parent Russian. I didn't play the 3rd but upon hearing there was a guy who controlled bees with his hand i thought Kojima had lost it, plus the fact they remade the PS1 original for the cube and made the cutscenes unrealistic (revolver scene).
I saw a couple of trailers for MGS4 and it looked amazing until Metal creatures that looked like human snakes and such came in. Basically i just want to know if MGS4 has the integrity and realism of MGS, i hear the reasons for all the weird techno creatures and stuff is explained and so far great reviews. I just want to know whether you think i'd be happy with it knowing how i wasn't a big fan of how the last two games worked out storywise.
Plz no spoilers :)

It's the one with
"What a thrill, with darkness and silence through the night"
"what a thrill i'm a searching and i'll melt into you"
"what a fear in my heart, but your so supreme"
"id give my life"
"NOT FOR HONOUR BUT FOR YOU"
"snake eater"
"my timeeee, their will be no one elseeeee"
"crawling admits the way ive lied to you"
"snake eater"
"IM STILL IN A DREAM SNAKE EATER"