Mega Sale! Lots of Freebies!! (1st 2 posts)

Re: Mega Sale! Offers/trades welcome!

Ok guys, the first two posts on this thread are freebies! I am finally getting divorced and want to have a clear out in all aspects of my life!

You're welcome to collect or simply cover the postage and packaging. (^_^)

Could you make a new message on here with all the stuff yours selling cause I have no idea which stuff is selling and stuff cash I see some stuff on here I want but I just don't know

st_owly said:
Could I have the 2 X books please?

st_owly, I'm sorry but those books have been taken. (The member who got them messaged me at 3.24am on the 27th, so you were early but not as early as this individual.)

AF17, I have cleaned it up a bit so hopefully it's clearer. (^_~) And as for my divorce, it's a mutual thing and a long time coming so thank you but I'm actually happy and when it's final I will be relieved, but thank you for your concern, that's very sweet.

All PMs answered. Many thanks to those who have helped me so far.

otaku010884 said:
st_owly said:
Could I have the 2 X books please?

st_owly, I'm sorry but those books have been taken. (The member who got them messaged me at 3.24am on the 27th, so you were early but not as early as this individual.)

AF17, I have cleaned it up a bit so hopefully it's clearer. (^_~) And as for my divorce, it's a mutual thing and a long time coming so thank you but I'm actually happy and when it's final I will be relieved, but thank you for your concern, that's very sweet.

All PMs answered. Many thanks to those who have helped me so far.

I don't have any idea what a divorce is like and what you went though so I can't understand what you went though........but I hope you find happiness somewhere else.......there are plenty of good men out there, but as for me being a loner is better......at least the only person you can argue with is your self lol.

animefreak17 said:
Still waiting on ya. Where are you?

My girlfriend came over from abroad and stayed with me for the most amazing time ever! As she came from overseas I didn't come online. I savoured every moment. Miss her so much now, but at least we know that this relationship is worth all the time and effort in the world.
That's right folks, I'm in love. (^_^)

Your DVDs will be heading your way tomorrow. Thanks af17!

otaku010884 said:
animefreak17 said:
Still waiting on ya. Where are you?

My girlfriend came over from abroad and stayed with me for the most amazing time ever! As she came from overseas I didn't come online. I savoured every moment. Miss her so much now, but at least we know that this relationship is worth all the time and effort in the world.
That's right folks, I'm in love. (^_^)

Your DVDs will be heading your way tomorrow. Thanks af17!

...........can I watch please......LoL.

I always tell that joke when it comes to two girls..........:)

Listen I say go after her and say........I can't live.separately from you.....let's stay together for ever and let's run away together to the island of lesbos, where only the two of us are the madam and eve on the beach,

Cuddle and kiss her with passion lying on the warm sandy beach where only the two of you are all alone and only things are.seagulls fly and the waves crash on the rocks...............I have got to stop reading 50 shades of Gray lol.

This calls for this...............
http://youtu.be/x5zsxfhAh6Q

But in all seriousness yeah keep in contact with her and go see her once in a while

Hi, I'd like to buy these please if they are still available.

Plastic Little SIGNED by Satoshi Urushihara - £12
Kai Doh Maru DVD R1
Speak Easy vol. 6 Revolution
Game art (looks like Happy Lesson?)
Seven of Seven MANGA

New items added but it's late and I am dead so I shall return tomorrow to list the newly listed items in my next post so it's easy to find. (^_^)/ Good night!

Back