May 2007 UK anime DVD releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
All of May's UK anime DVD releases are listed below. Of course, if you are excited about some of these releases, feel free to drop by <a href="http://forums.animeuknews.net">our community forums</a> and let us know what you think!<ul class="menu"><li><b>07 MAY 2007</b></li><li>Elemental Gelade #1 (Limited Edition with Book) (MVM)</li><li>Gun X Sword #2 (MVM)</li><li>IGPX #5 (Beez)</li><li>Love Hina Box Set (MVM)</li><li>Saiyuki Reload #3 (MVM)</li><li><b>14 MAY 2007</b></li><li>.hack//Legend of the Twilight boxset (Beez)</li><li>Tokko #2 (Manga)</li><li><b>21 MAY 2007</b></li><li>Cosplay Complex: Anime Classics Edition (ADV)</li><li>Full Metal Alchemist #13 (Revelation Films)</li><li>Gilgamesh #7 (ADV)</li><li>Gunslinger Girl - The Complete Box Set (Revelation Films)</li><li>Le Chevalier D’Eon #1 (ADV)</li><li>Naruto Unleashed: Series 2 Part 1 (Manga)</li><li>Samurai X: The Deluxe Complete Collection Box Set (ADV)</li><li>Spiral #4 (Revelation Films)</li><li>This Ugly Yet Beautiful World #2 (ADV)</li><li><b>28 MAY 2007</b></li><li>.hack//SIGN boxset (1 of 2) (Beez)</li><li>Wolf's Rain boxset (1 of 2) (Beez)</li></ul><a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/schedule.php">Read more...</a>

O.O...

Okay, I am going to try and get hold of the GS box set, Those .hack box set (both signs and twilight) and maybe the Love Hina box set.

I want a few of these

the Love Hina box set, the GunSlinger Girl box set, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World #2 and finally the Naruto 2:1.

But i'm trying to get a hold of Elfen Lied, so probably not all this month.

I'll be picking up This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, albeit with low expectations, and the third helping of Naruto. Kudos to Beez for their boxset goodness - I might get .//Hack eventually.

Some great titles being released and some boxsets I wanna grab, but I have no money T_T
I'm looking forward getting Cosplay complex, my friend brought the R1 DVD in the US years ago and I can't believe it took so long for the UK to liscene the anime.

I wanna start collecting IGPX so seeing the next dvd is out this month I might go on a huge spending spree and buy all the available ones.... thats if I don't lose my job today

Lupus Inu said:
So when did Eureka Seven DVD 5 come out? Since I saw it today but it wasn't listed.
A couple of weeks ago so it was (or at least should have been) listed in April's releases.

It appears ADV have a last minute addition to their May release schedule:

Zone of the Enders Box Set - 21st May 2007

I for one shall be getting this. Zone of the Enders is a series I've looking to get for while, but haven't got around to. What with the Beez box sets and this, May is looking to be an expensive month.

Back