MangaUK announce One piece and other licenses

Re: MangaUK announce One piece license

LMAO, nice post Uppa.

Just watched a trailer as I hadn't seen anything for it before, doesn't look like my kinda thing, pity got excited there for a moment. Really hope it does well though.

This ones my little sisters buy and we'll most likely sit and watch through it all, she's pretty happy. This is a way of getting in to it for me. I know plenty about it but never watched it. I know loads of people are really happy for this, so I'm pleased for them but I'm also glad I won't have to look at all the requests for it anymore :lol: it's finally here!

Re: Manga Entertainment New Licenses (Feb7th Podcast)

Cool, I might get BRS and I'll have to get my hands on the HOTD OAV disc.

R

VoxPhantom said:
Just to throw in all the release dates they announced/confirmed.

1 April FMA Movies BD pack / Conqueror of Shamballa BD / Persona 4 Part two
8 April Nura: Rise of Yokai Clan / Ookami-san
15 April Fractale / Loup=Garous
22 April King of Thorn / Tiger & Bunny part 2
29 April FMA:B part 3
6 May Cat Planet Cuties / Penguindrum complete collection
13 May Black Rock Shooter / Bleach series 10 / DragonBall Z box 7 / Street Fighter 2 Movie BD
20 May Hellsing Ultimate 5-8 / K-ON! s2 Part 1 DVD
27 May Halo: Forward unto Dawn / Bakuman season 1 / FMA: B part 4 BD / Highschool of the Dead rerelease with OVA. Single disc OVA to be released "exclusively at London MCM Expo".

Wow thats a lot of things for the next months.

For me maybe just hellsing. Not sure about bakuman or deadman. I would like to get street fighter movie but its just BD :\

Sucks for HOTD ova to be available in disc only at that event. :\ Anyway, the ova sucks too so...

Uppa said:
iboEy6ZVGUuKol.gif

YEEEEES!

I forgot to mention! One Piece Set 1 & the Hellsing sets will be on sale at the London MCM Expo.

bakum4tsu said:
VoxPhantom said:

13 May Black Rock Shooter / Bleach series 10 / DragonBall Z box 7 / Street Fighter 2 Movie BD
27 May Halo: Forward unto Dawn / Bakuman season 1 / FMA: B part 4 BD / Highschool of the Dead rerelease with OVA. Single disc OVA to be released "exclusively at London MCM Expo".

Wow thats a lot of things for the next months.

For me maybe just hellsing. Not sure about bakuman or deadman. I would like to get street fighter movie but its just BD :\

Sucks for HOTD ova to be available in disc only at that event. :\ Anyway, the ova sucks too so...

I'm fairly positive that the SF movie is BD only but you may have to ask to be sure.

I'm wondering how much the HOTD OVA will be, Considering the price/packing I may pick it up just to complete the set but we shall see.

Manga Uk has quite a full catalog to be released for the next months which is good. This podcast had a lot of announces and the last one too. I think they are in a good way though its a shame most of the titles dont appeal to me. Still its good to see the uk market active.

April will be busy for me (Nura, Ookami, Fractale and Thorn), not so much in may (BRS maybe). I would like the HSotD OVA for the sake of completion, but I won't be at the expo so... :(

elixEideJ said:
April will be busy for me (Nura, Ookami, Fractale and Thorn), not so much in may (BRS maybe). I would like the HSotD OVA for the sake of completion, but I won't be at the expo so... :(

It would be pretty cool if they sent some out as contest prizes for people who can't get down to London. If you post again nearer the time someone (like me) can always grab an extra for you.

R

VoxPhantom said:

13 May Black Rock Shooter / Bleach series 10 / DragonBall Z box 7 / Street Fighter 2 Movie
P4 Part 2, Tiger and Bunny part 2 and maybe BRS.

I may get the FMA movies, but it depends if I buy Funi's half sets, in which case I'll import the movies/OVAs for consistency.
Manga have still yet to say anything about the full FMA:B BD set and I've been itching to watch more than the first 26 episodes lately so I may just cave in and get Funi's sets.

Rui said:
elixEideJ said:

It would be pretty cool if they sent some out as contest prizes for people who can't get down to London. If you post again nearer the time someone (like me) can always grab an extra for you.

R
Rui beat me to it, but yeah, feel free to ask and I would be happy to grab a copy for you.

Mangaranga said:
Manga have still yet to say anything about the full FMA:B BD set and I've been itching to watch more than the first 26 episodes lately so I may just cave in and get Funi's sets.
I thought I'd heard them say something about a full set released around the same time as the final BD volume. Could be wrong though.

Edit: Jerome confirms a BD boxset 14:10 into MangaUK podcast 13 (December 2012).

VoxPhantom said:
Mangaranga said:
I thought I'd heard them say something about a full set released around the same time as the final BD volume. Could be wrong though.

Edit: Jerome confirms a BD boxset 14:10 into MangaUK podcast 13 (December 2012).
Yeah I knew about that, but they have yet to give any solid info about release date or price.
I'm not gonna sit on it forever, although admittedly it has been on my low priority list for a while now.

Rui said:
elixEideJ said:

R
Mangaranga said:
Rui beat me to it, but yeah, feel free to ask and I would be happy to grab a copy for you.
Pure awesomeness :D

Good to see Bakuman get a release date apart from that and future releases of Persona 4 and Tiger & Bunny nothing really grabs my attention but yeah a massive thumbs up for One Piece finally getting its UK release,to say there is a lot of happy UK anime fans right now is a slight understatement lol,i,m already collecting the region 1 releases but still massive and fantastic news.

Back