Manga Entertainment need to take a chill pill

Joshawott said:
So, I tweet to MangaUK saying how I think the decision to use a single BD case with a slip cover for Madoka Magica over the cool boxset shown on Amazon is lame and I ask if it was a MangaUK decision or an Aniplex decision. Jerome's first reply was:
It's a complete series collection with one cover and a reverse! It's got 2 be a team image. Bite me ;D JM
Okay, fair enough 'tis a bit of banter, so I decided to play along with:
*imagines Kyoko chomping down on a bit of Pocky* You don't want that xD. Still have it on pre-order - anyone who doesn't is insane.

And then he replies:
@joshawott Pussy Riot verdict, 34 miners killed in S.Africa, over 1 mill youth unemployed in UK. Much more important stuff 2 worry about.

Holy over-reaction Batman...

Haha, so J bird's still at it. lol I knew he'd be back.

Lawrence said:
Am I the only person who still finds Jermone to be more amusing than he is offensive? I mean, he did admit he had the mental age of a 12 year old at one point. (Probably explains why he still watches Naruto.)
I don't really find him offensive, more like "facepalm amusing", like "Why the hell did he just say that?".

ilmaestro said:
Lawrence said:
Am I the only person who still finds Jermone to be more amusing than he is offensive?
Nope, I agree. I get more ticked off by some of the over-reactions to what he says, most of the time.

I agree, I'm in the same boat, some people just can't leave stuff that has nought to do with them alone.

Back