Low system requirements games for the PC?

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
This talk of NWN just reminded me...Baldurs Gate, personally i found it better then NWN and your PC should run it without a problem...good luck finding it mind, i'm still searching for Baldurs Gate 2

Console my friend. I played it with my dad on the Gamecube :p And Baldurs 2 on the PS2 :p

loved that game

Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
This talk of NWN just reminded me...Baldurs Gate, personally i found it better then NWN and your PC should run it without a problem...good luck finding it mind, i'm still searching for Baldurs Gate 2

Console my friend. I played it with my dad on the Gamecube :p And Baldurs 2 on the PS2 :p

loved that game

Yes just to clarify he was talking about Baldurs Gate: Dark Allaince a totally different game then the PC version :p

BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:

loved that game

Yes just to clarify he was talking about Baldurs Gate: Dark Allaince a totally different game then the PC version :p

Yeah, did notice :p

Yagami said:
Hello,

I was just wondering what games you know with low system requirements?

Most old pc games have low system requirements.

Basically, I just want to play some games with low system requirements so they'll work on my pc.

Here's my specs incase your wondering how low...

2.4GHz intel celeron
512mb ram
64mb video ram intergrated
(Yar, I know it sucks :p)

I'm currently playing Diablo2, Starcraft and CounterStrike1.6 but I want some more to play.

So.. go! List as many as you can! ;D

It might push your system.
Sacrifice - RPG Strategy may run well if you adjust the settings.
Doom - Collector's Edition
Magic Carpet - It might push your system further and you may have to download from one the retro game's site. I wish had this game on PC, but played on both the Saturn I think and Playstation.
Paradroid - I certainly enjoyed this game on Commodore 64 haha. Again it is likely you will have to download such a classic.

Soldier of Fortune - May squeeze your system to death. If I can find it I will check the spec adjust my guess accordingly.

Baldur's Gate
I Wanna Be The Guy (Freeware that tortures your soul)
Noitu Love (First one is freeware)
Command and Conquer (The old ones)
Settlers (The old ones)
Civilization (The old ones)
Age of Empires (The old ones)
Doom
Sim City 3000
Fallout (The old ones)
Broken Sword 1/2 (Play it Play it Play it Play it)
Monkey Island 1-3 (Play it Play it Play it Play it)
Karoshi (Freeware)
Mario Forever (Freeware)
_____ Tycoon
Theme _____

About all I can think off of the top of my head, hope that helps.

Diablo 2 mate, I am currently playing this its an old game but brilliant none-the-less i have never gotten bored and has a huge online following too

Playing WoW at the moment - It's quite fun now that I persuaded a friend (and he persuaded his friends) to play it.

Also, I've played diablo (the first one), it was alright, but I couldn't really make out what was going on, or how to do things like go into buildings - So I didn't last 30 minutes on it. But yeah, I'll try diablo 2. Another game, I'll try Warcraft III (and expansion - recommend by rui) which looks cool.

I've also played half life - That was quite fun (until I got stuck and haven't picked it up since (but occasionally pick it up to try and get past the part - but always seem to fail miserably, lol)).

I'll try unreal tournament soon aswell, that looks really cool and I can't wait! :D

Mechwarrior games? I kept playing them for years, best western mech game ever made (practically the only one infact, I can't think of any others).

kupoartist said:
System Shock 2

Hell yes! Quite possibly my fave game of all time.

Back