Lost

fowler

Brigade Leader
Anyone watch this? I think it's great, the plot is awesome, the story is so character driven, and there are shocks, twists, and turns aplenty.
Atm I'm playing catchup, watching series 2 part 1, so don't spoil any for me :p

I really like Lost, season 2 had so many great twists but I didn't like the end of it much. I can't wait for season 3 to start in the US in a few months :D.

They should have made it a single season and come up with a better season finale for the first season to finish it. It just seems so dragged out now like a lot of shows in America that are popular and I got bored of it three or four episodes into the second season.[/code]

5 Seasons ?! Wow, that's good I suppose as it's such a great show, but I can't wait that long to see what happens to them in the end :p

Yeah i've heard it's going to be quite long, i heard a cast member say it could even be 7 series. The ending was planned out ages ago and it could be alot shorter, but it's all down to the bosses wanting it to be longer so they can get more money.
I love the series alot, though i hope it isn't that long, a little bit of me would love it to go forever, but i would end up not liking it if it went on so long the story was exhausted, thats happened to some extent with alot of other american series i've watched. But at least i'm still loving it now, even if i did prefer the first series a little to this second one

I got bored of this after the first season, I will admit that I did really enjoy it but way too many flashbacks, its like for every 40minutes of show 30 minutes are flash backs which makes to story seem like its going no where fast.

Favourite Dead Ringers sketch is of Kate and the Doc talking...
Kate: Doc this is good we've run out of it what are we gonna do?
Doc: Run out of what? Water, Food, Medicine?
Kate: No flashbacks....
Doc: Oh god NO

I love lost I have bored all my friends by talking about lol. Season 3 is going to be great because it is going to be about the others more than the survivers,

Loving the season two episodes and the one on tonight on E4 is the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
JAKEMAN said:
I love lost I have bored all my friends by talking about lol. Season 3 is going to be great because it is going to be about the others more than the survivers,

Loving the season two episodes and the one on tonight on E4 is the best.

I don't dare highlight that spoiler as I might kill myself if it's a huge spoiler :p lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thats why i spoiler tagged it lol. Oh yeah on T4 they interviewed the guy who plays Hurley and he said to exaplain the island and all of it's mysteries they would have to do seven seasons lol

Awhole lot of Lost hehe

Has anyone got the board game? I saw it in Argos and was thinking of buying it.

im tempted to look at tht spoiler but i carnt do it. did it for season 3 of smallville and i thought it ruined it. didn't enjoy it as much as the ones i didn't spoil

pomtry said:
Lost has gotten realy boring now when it first started I couldnt miss a single episode but now I just cant stand it.

Ditto. I forced myself to watch it last night XD;
It's just, really boring now, the only reason I watch it now is because my mum likes to be able to talk to me about it to me over the phone, and I'm not going to deny her :)

I just don't get the series anymore, when it started it was good but then as it went on I just stopped caring and the flashbacks seemed to be killing my attention span too

Back