Lost

I just hope they hurry up and end it as I wanna know if it will be worth it or whether the ending will be such a copout they get complaints......

Like they get rescued and then the ship they get rescued on starts to sink and they wake up on another set of islands...... how much would that pi$$ fans off

McIcy said:
I just hope they hurry up and end it as I wanna know if it will be worth it or whether the ending will be such a copout they get complaints......

Like they get rescued and then the ship they get rescued on starts to sink and they wake up on another set of islands...... how much would that pi$$ fans off

hat would be one of the greates endings ever. After all the things theyve bin through they get lost again :lol:

pomtry said:
hat would be one of the greates endings ever. After all the things theyve bin through they get lost again :lol:

lol. They wouldn't dare do something like that, they would be flooded with complaints it wouldn't be worth it.

Apparently the writers have been told to submit the ending to the producers of the series as they want it rounded up soon so hopefully someone will leak it, everyone will stop watching and we can move on to something good

Back