Lost Season 3

brynthaboss

Dandy Guy, in Space
Lost season 3 starts at the beginning of august in the US. i will be downloading i was just wondering if anyone was looking forward to it starting

and also what do people think is going to happen

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!!!

Oh god haven't they finished milking this series yet? How can anyone have any flashbacks yet or are we now gonna discover that they all went to highschool or playgroup (kindergarden) together and we will have to see John Locke as the Janitor stopping Sawyer from stealing everyones lunchboxes

Judging by the events on season 2 (up to last nights episode), I'm guessing that it will be shown how the others aren't quite the animals they have been made out to be. It would be nice to find out why the map was drawn in the hatch in such an obscure place and who did it (one of the others perhaps?).

I think there must be a total of 9 hatches judging by the symbols, and the others are in some kind of control section.

brynthaboss said:
yes i meant october. lol

guess ur not a fan then mcfrost. u dont have to post if you dont like it

I was a fan but just got bored when every ep seemed to have 15mins of current info but the other 30mins was flash backs and it just seemed like the story wasn't progressing.

Yes I did have to post, sometimes I just feel the need to vent

McIcy said:
brynthaboss said:
yes i meant october. lol

I was a fan but just got bored when every ep seemed to have 15mins of current info but the other 30mins was flash backs and it just seemed like the story wasn't progressing.

The flashbacks are crucial to the story,
it gives background information on a very character driven series.
It shows how all the characters (in my opinion) are all linked eg having something to do with each other in the past.
I mean, how would we know that Libbie was in the same psychiatric hospital as Hurley without it being revealed in his flashbacks?
Btw that spoiler is nothing new, if you've seen at least half of series 2 it won't spoil anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
sometimes I just feel the need to vent

LOL!!

All i can say is that im enjoying it immensley.

spoiler: what the heck was tht big foot statue about. anyone have any ideas. not spoilers though

fowler said:
McIcy said:
brynthaboss said:
yes i meant october. lol

The flashbacks are crucial to the story,
it gives background information on a very character driven series.
It shows how all the characters (in my opinion) are all linked eg having something to do with each other in the past.
I mean, how would we know that Libbie was in the same psychiatric hospital as Hurley without it being revealed in his flashbacks?
Btw that spoiler is nothing new, if you've seen at least half of series 2 it won't spoil anything.

Yes I know they are crucial, I just feel that they overshadow the island part of the story.

Although I wish they would answer some unasked questions, like;
Why did the plane crash?
Why was it so off course in the first place?
Whats happening in the outside world? As in, an explosion at the back of the plane which was already drastically off course, was it n accident, was it shot down, why has there been no sign of planes or boats in the area? Has WW3 broken out and that island is one huge weapons bunker - Spoiler tag just hides my own questions I'd be asking it I was on the island.

Well, I'm sure someone said there was about 44 people on the Island, and IIRC that's the exact amont you need to start a civilization.... or something.

nt watched it. i dnt wnt to spoi.. i put it on for the 10 secs n then closed the window as i didn't want to c the rest.

so have the people behind lost released this or as it been leaked

Back