London MCM Expo coverage

Well, I've shown this to people on the chatroom before, but I took a few photos as well.

We may have seen that Yoko. There was more than one.

chaos said:
Beez: Confirmed Code Geass, Gundam 00 and Sword of a stranger.

Yeaaaaaah. At last. I'll be picking the titles in Bold up :p

Also- tlaking of the Death Note movies, i'm assuming live action ones, right? There aren't some anime movies I dont know of?

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:

Also- tlaking of the Death Note movies, i'm assuming live action ones, right? There aren't some anime movies I dont know of?

There's Death note rewrite movies. It just recaptulates the original series.

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:

[threatening voice] if you know what's good for you you'll be picking up Gundam 00 as well ;) [/threatening voice]

:p still confused about beez comfriming Gundam 00 now when its been on the retailer's lists for a while now.

Although i guess i've got no excuse not to check out Code Geass now there's R2s heading our way

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
chaos said:

[threatening voice] if you know what's good for you you'll be picking up Gundam 00 as well ;) [/threatening voice]

:p still confused about beez comfriming Gundam 00 now when its been on the retailer's lists for a while now.

Although i guess i've got no excuse not to check out Code Geass now there's R2s heading our way
They just did that on the expo, because not everyone follows AUKN that reported Gundam 00 as soon as we noticed them on the retailers listings ;)

Back