London Expo here we go

Oh yeh >.< a very long time...i started out enjoying it....then i managed to get hardly any done....i was still doing them on the morning of expo >.<

I would have done the same, started out enthusiastically and then lost interest when it got hard.
The way you made them brings back fond memories of Art Attack

LMAO, i watched too much of that show when i was little.....I think it's more of a Blue peter infulence tho...

The Next One!

yay! Blue Peter!

I hope they have a dance mat at the next Expo :D its gonna be before Halloween! :twisted: Mabye I should be Zombie Aerith...

nah.

its a pity you cant make them proper blue prter style, get someone else to do all the work and voula, heres one a made earlier, LOL.

its a puty you cant make them proper blue prter style, get someone else to do all the work and voula, heres one a made earlier, LOL.

EDIT: Dont know why my PC is doubling my posts, Sry again

I LIVE!

My computer back in full swing! Mwhaha. Hey Amina =P I made my dagger and headband outta newspaper. I dried it in the microwave. I love putting stuff in the microwave! Tofu explodes =D

Oo. They have knives made especially for butter? What will they think of next? o_O playdough whisks?! Egg spoons? (Ideal for sports day)

Ha! They look wierd -did a google search- You know, i think i have seen one of these before, but i don't know where. Hungry... Fork was convinient at the time anyway, twas just lying on the side.

i nhave a plan for a kinifey fork its a fork with the knife blade on the side of the fork its for people with one arm and lazy peeps

Back