London Expo here we go

sorry that was me i forgot to log in but yeah what was the time for the cosplay competition

i am gonna go to the next opne in october, i have talked to my friends and we will all go as across, me as Il Palazzo and my two mates as excel and hyatt, if my mate nick comes he will go as key lol

Time

I have no idea. I know we sat there from 3pm onwards and then they annouced them some time later. Non of the people who won showed up though. So it was very dull. Although Spock announced the winners. He looked so crazy. Haha. (P.s i don't watch star wars/ trek but EVERYONE knows him somehow). When is the one in october? I can't seem to find the details anywhere.

P.s maybe the sherbert really was cocaine. I had some and felt really wierd /happy afterwards. o_O??

Yeah i got Richard Epcan's autograph, he seemed to be a really nice man when i was talking to him, and it was free unlike all the other autographs which i really couldn't be bothered with having to pay for.

I can't believe Amber Benson was giving your friend a lecture zuki because she was wearing a pentagram necklace, honestly whichcraft isn't all black magic, maybe she took Buffy to seriously, and it can also just be a fashion statement.

I didn't know where the cosplay competition was either, hence the reason i never saw who won, i think i vaguely remember the Alucard cosplay

it is in there news section, there are no deatils yet but they said that it would be on the 29th and 30th, next i will go for the whole weekend, instead of just going saturday.

i think next time we should have cosplay role play, like having photographs taken in a scene like goku fighting someone from street fighter or excel dancing with tomo lol

Pentagram

Exactly! Jessica/ Tohru isn't even a supporter of witchcraft. Man! And now I've been dumped with the crazy ladie's "life story dvd" I don't even watch Buffy (I don't really watch TV). Hm. So then that convention will be on halloween. I'm having this argument in my head whether to rob the local's for sweets or whether to rob the convention of freebee dvd's. Hmm....

maybe they will have a halloween party and the only way to get into the party is to go cosplay yeah

or maybe everyone as to go as a horror character

Hr

Yeah we'll be bombarded with more anti- satanic groupies. Yeah. Maybe I'll go as someone from a yami no matsuei. Lots of freaky characters in that. Muraki <3 soo evil! ^_^ Hehe. I'm getting addicted to this. How old are you guys? I'm 14. I'm sick so I'm off school. Everyone else playing hookie?

I guess maybe they will have alot of horror stars going, and maybe in the wrestling section they will have the undertaker and kane that would be cool

o_O

Hmm.. I think I remember you from the convention. All in black? Big black hat. You looked the same age as me. I think you took a pic of me. I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazy. >_<'' I hate to think of school at a time like this. Exams. Blergh!
P.s Who doesn't like CAKE?!

Hmm.. I think I remember you from the convention. All in black? Big black hat. You looked the same age as me. I think you took a pic of me.

what were you dressed as? i cant remmeber everyone lol

i bought
anime soap lol to keep me clean with anime goodness
get backers volume 2 on dvd
read or die on dvd
shaman king manga volume 3 and 4
blood the last vampire t shirt
pinky set of auska and rei
oh and a plush of someone from yu yu haskasu
i got loads of that free gel lol
free posters yay

cosplay

I'm getting stuck on things to name the subjects on XD I was sakura haruno. (Naruto) I made it at the last minute i had exams the same week as the convention. I think me catching a bug is 'cos i was under so much stress. I didn't buy anything. Just food and the entrance fee. I'm so short on cash. Maybe I'll get a job...? This shop where we lined up to get in sold these really yummy duck wraps! To die for! That's another thing to perhaps look forward to next time. The people giving out that gel stuff didn't know what the hell it was "Would you like some mango gel?" Pfft. I have a tub of that stuff at home but it's tricky to use.

oh i remember now lol, i didnt eat anything that day it was really weird i think the plentiful bounty of anime and manga filled me up lol

i was so cool i guess i forgot about food lol

oh yeah you know the mvm preview dvd, i liked the tenjou tenge trailer i found the song i am completely hooked lol

Free posters yeah, i was a bit disappointed at having to have a Lady Death poster instead of Last Exile though.
I got:
R.O.D dvd 1
Full Metal Alchemist dvd 1
Fruits Basket Four Seasons soundtrack
Fruits Basket Wallscroll
A 'I Love Noodles' T-shirt
A Kiro Plush
A Sailor Moon Keychain
And a plush of the little goat teddy in Last Exile....
And also a sweatdrop studio manga and print

I really wanted some manga but when i got there i couldn't see any i wanted, i was really looking for something like Mars but i would have got Shaman King if i had seen it and also Bleach if they had had it from volume 1

I really wanted a Dominic Monaghan signed picture, so sexy, but that was £40

Food

I was walking around with 5 other people. Some one was BOUND to remind me to eat. We had a little kid tagging along with us dressed as Vinent valentine. Soo KAWAII! Yeah and he was hungry every 5 mins. I have tons of posters and I don't know what any of them are. Half of them I'm not considering putting on my wall because my parents will think I'm wierd.

yeah i was lucky i saw shaman king, someone had taken volume 5 which i really wanted, i picked 3 and 4 up and went to see if they had comic party they did but someone picked them all up :cry: lol

my room is now complete lol

but i would of wanted a puchuu hat

Back