A third volume of Occultic;Nine is coming this summer.

I didn't forget to move it to the Completed section, I just have amazing foresight :p

Really glad to hear about O;9, as I'm sure J-novels are considering it was one of their first pick-ups.

As mentioned in the News forum,

J-Novel Club has licensed for e-book release ONLY:

Clockwork Planet
- Published under Kodansha Ranobe Bunko, making this the first J-Novel Club license not published by Hobby Japan or Overlap.
- The series is the second light novel series by Kamiya Yuu (after No Game No Life, which has been licensed by Yen Press), and the first one not illustrated by himself - instead being illustrated by Shino (Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Lance N' Masques)
- Series ongoing at 4 volumes, but very slow releases for a light novel series, given that the first volume came out more than 4 years ago.
- The series has an ongoing anime adaptation.
- Parts 1-3 of the first volume are available to read now.

Belatedly updating the thread, due to exams. Amazon has the Disappearance of Hatsune Miku down for 13th June. Does anybody have a copy?

Posting now as I'm not sure I'll be able to tomorrow.

This (next) week's releases:
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash: Level 1 - Whisper, Chant, Prayer, Awaken (physical release)
My Big Sister Lives in a Fantasy World 4: The Melancholy of the High School Girl Light Novel Author (E-Book ONLY)

This week's releases:
Spice and Wolf 18: Spring Log
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Sword Oratoria 3
Legend of the Galactic Heroes 4: Stratagem
Psycome 4: Murder Anniversary and the Reverses Memorial
Accel World 10: Elements
Magical Girl Raising Project 1
Sound! Euphonium: Welcome to the Kitauji High School Concert Band
Kingdom Hearts II: The Novel vol 1
If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord 1 (E-Book ONLY)
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash level. 4: The Leaders and the Led (E-Book ONLY)

Plus E-Book rereleases of Sword Art Online Progressive vols 1 and 2

Pretty sure Sound was pushed back to early July.

Still 20th June.
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)

And, as is usual for these sorts of things, some people have got their copies already.

Some retailers (including amazon and amazon-owned retailers like book depository) put dates that are later than the actual release dates if they don't expect to be able to ship copies that are ordered now by the actual release date. This isn't the release itself being late - it's just them not getting copies in on time, or them not ordering enough copies to meet demand. Other retailers will still have stock in at the right time.

Still 20th June.
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)

And, as is usual for these sorts of things, some people have got their copies already.

Some retailers (including amazon and amazon-owned retailers like book depository) put dates that are later than the actual release dates if they don't expect to be able to ship copies that are ordered now by the actual release date. This isn't the release itself being late - it's just them not getting copies in on time, or them not ordering enough copies to meet demand. Other retailers will still have stock in at the right time.

Oh, that's interesting. Out of interest, what retailers ship for release? I'm really hyped to get the Sound novel, so the earlier the better.

This week's releases:
Nisemonogatari (Fake Tale) Part 1
Log Horizon 8: The Larks Take Flight
Demon King Daimao (E-Book ONLY)
The Combat Baker and Automaton Waitress Volume 1 (E-Book ONLY)

Plus ebook rereleases of Sword Art Online 5-7

Last edited:
This week's releases:
Nisemonogatari (Fake Tale) Part 1
Log Horizon 8: The Larks Take Flight
Demon King Daimao (E-Book ONLY)
The Combat Baker and Automaton Waitress Volume 1 (E-Book ONLY)

Might be worth noting that the last one is exclusive to BookWalker (I believe).

I'll be picking up Combat Baker and more Monogatari. It makes me die a bit inside knowing how far behind I am with Log Horizon though (although admittedly it's not as bad as I thought).. ^^;

Yen Press have licensed:

Goblin Slayer Year 1
- Does anyone have any info about this? I can't find any record that it actually exists (yet).
- Apparently a spin-off of Goblin Slayer telling the backstory of the titular character.

A Sister's All You Need/Imouto Sae Ireba Ii.
- Rom-Com Light novel written by Hirasaka Yomi (of Haganai fame) about a light novel author
- Series ongoing at 7 volumes
- Published under Gagaga Bunko
- An anime adaptation is due to air in the Autumn.
- No release date available yet.

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years/Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita
- Originally a web novel published on Shousetsuka ni Narou
- Light novels currently ongoing on 2 volumes. The web novel is also ongoing and has 19 sections, but these do not match up 1:1 with volumes.
- Published under GA Novel, this is the first series to get licensed from this label.

The Hero and His Elf Bride Open a Pizza Parlor/Yuusha desu ga Isekai de Elf Yome to Pizza-ten Hajimemasu
- Published under Dash X Bunko
- Written by Kizaki Kaya, the author of Dragon Crisis
- Seems to be ongoing, but with just 1 volume out so far.
- Volume 1 due for release in Spring 2018

Reborn as a Vending Machine, Now I Wander the Dungeon/Jidou Hanbaiki ni Umarekawatta Ore wa Meikyuu wo Samayou
- Originally a web novel published on Shousetsuka ni Narou.
- The light novels are currently ongoing on 3 volumes. The web novel is completed at 10 volumes.
- Published under Kadokawa Sneaker Bunko.

I'll probably buy I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years, The Hero and His Elf Bride Open a Pizza Parlor. I'm tempted by A Sister's All You Need but will wait on reviews.

Interesting to the type of stuff Yen has licensed. A lot of it seems better suited to digital only, J-novel release rather than full print runs.

I'll probably buy I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years, The Hero and His Elf Bride Open a Pizza Parlor. I'm tempted by A Sister's All You Need but will wait on reviews.

Interesting to the type of stuff Yen has licensed. A lot of it seems better suited to digital only, J-novel release rather than full print runs.

To be honest, I just rolled my eyes at 90% of it. Looks like we might have finally have gone through most of the good light novels...

Back