Legal Streaming: Every Anime Available for the UK & Ireland Online

The Autumn 2019 season is soon coming so I've made sure I've gotten the catalog titles up-to-date!

Catalog:

Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia and Saga of Tanya the Evil the Movie under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry, Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia, Free! -Take Your Marks-, Free! -Timeless Medley: The Bond-, Free! -Timeless Medley: The Promise-, Ghost in the Shell, Ghost in the Shell 2.0, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG, and High Speed! Free! Starting Days under Funimation has been added to the list.

Black Lagoon, Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail, Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage, Carole & Tuesday, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress: The Battle of Unato and Modest Heroes: Ponoc Short Films Theatre under Netflix has been added to the list.

Maria Watches Over Us 3rd and the English dub add-on for Domestic Girlfriend under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Last edited:
Some Discotek titles I double-checked. Those titles that were suddenly removed for the UK are now back.

Catalog:

Blue Seed, Blue Seed 2, Inukami!, Inukami! the Movie, Nagasarete Airanto, Osomatsu-kun [1998 series], Photon the Idiot Adventures and Sorcerer Hunters under Crunchyroll have been added to the list.

Last edited:
Funimation added this for the US & Canada a few days ago but it's now available for the UK & Ireland also.

Catalog:

Fate/Zero under Funimation has been added to the list.

Last edited:
Catalog:

Pokémon the Series: Black and White, Pokémon the Series: Black and White: Adventures in Unova, Pokémon the Series: Black and White: Adventures in Unova and Beyond, and Pokémon the Series: Black and White: Rival Destinies under Amazon Prime has been added to the list.

Last edited:
Autumn (Fall) 2019 Simulcast Line-up:

Babylon and Blade of the Immortal [2019 series] under Amazon Prime has been added to the list.

Ahiru no Sora, Ascendance of a Bookworm, Assassins Pride, Bananya and the Curious Bunch, Black Clover Season 3, Chihayafuru Season 3, Days of Urashimasakatasen, Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life, Food Wars! The Fourth Plate, Granblue Fantasy the Animation Season 2, Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE, High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World, Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Second, My Hero Academia Season 4, Null & Peta, ORESUKI Are you the only one who loves me?, RADIANT Season 2, Sword Art Online: Alicization -War of Underworld-, True Cooking Master Boy, We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2, and Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

Actors: Songs Connection, Africa Salaryman, After School Dice Club, Azur Lane, Black Clover Season 3, Case File nº221: Kabukicho Season 1, Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious, Fairy Gone Season 2, Granblue Fantasy the Animation Season 2, Kemono Michi: Rise Up, Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life Season 2, Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Second, My Hero Academia Season 4, No Guns Life Season 1, ORESUKI Are you the only one who loves me?, Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle, RADIANT Season 2, Special 7: Special Crime Investigation Unit, Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth, Stars Align, and We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2 under Funimation has been added to the list.

Ahiru no Sora, Assassins Pride, Chidori RSC, Kandagawa Jet Girls, Outburst Dreamer Boys, Val x Love, and Z/X Code Reunion under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE under YouTube (via GundamInfo) has been added to the list.

Catalog:

Fate/Grand Order -First Order- and Naruto under Funimation has been added to the list.

Girls und Panzer der Film, Sturgill Simpson Presents Sound & Fury and Ultramarine Magmell under Netflix has been added to the list.

Gold Lightan Golden Warrior and Maria Watches Over Us 4th under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Removals:

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Season 1, Little Witch Academia [OVA], Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade, and Tenkai Knights under Netflix has been delisted.

Last edited:
Good News!

I've spent some time updating and upgrading the spreadsheet.

All4 now has it's own section, as it seems for now the anime is staying there for a while. I look forward to see what other anime they add in the future! A free All4 account is all you need to watch the anime, so go for it!

I've also tweaked the front page. The latest season and Newly Added Catalog Anime now both have their own pages, so it's easier to easier to read.

PSYCHO-PASS 3 under Amazon Prime has been added to the list.

English dub add-on for Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia under Funimation has been added to the list.

English dub add-on for Ahiru no Sora under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Catalog:

Cardcaptor Sakura Season 1 [dub only], Charlotte [dub only], Cowboy Bebop [dub only], The Dragon Dentist [dub only], Durarara!! [dub only], InuYasha Season 1 [dub only], MEGALO BOX [dub only], Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin [dub only], Tokyo Ghoul [dub only], Tokyo Ghoul √A [dub only], and The Vision of Escaflowne [dub only] under All4 has been added to the list.

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress [dub/sub] under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

Judo Boy [sub], Mecha-Doc [sub], and Yumerio Patissiere [sub] under HIDIVE have been added to the list. And because I didn't realise HIDIVE would do this, the Armored Trooper VOTOM OVAs were added as separate pages so that has been amended on the list.

Haikyu!! Season 1 [dub/sub], Haikyu!! Season 2 [dub/sub], Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 1 [dub/sub], Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2 [dub/sub], and Once Upon a Time... Life [dub only] under Netflix has been added to the list.

Removals:

Girls und Panzer der Film under Netflix has been delisted. Note: Digimon Fusion and Space Dandy are estimated to be delisted on 1st December.

Last edited:

English dub add-on for Assassins Pride under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Catalog:

Digimon Universe App Monsters [sub] and Mr. Osomatsu the Movie [sub] under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

2001 Nights (Fumihiko Sori's TO) [dub], Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Individual Eleven [dub/sub], Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: The Laughing Man [dub/sub], Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society [dub/sub], Hellsing [dub/sub], Highlander: The Search For Vengeance [dub], Last Exile [dub/sub], Last Exile -Fam, the Silver Wing- [dub/sub], Origin: Spirits of the Past [dub/sub], Yu-Gi-Oh! the Movie: The Dark Side of Dimensions [dub], and Yu-Gi-Oh! the Movie: Pyramid of Light [dub] under Funimation has been added to the list.

Catalog:

Pokémon the Series: Diamond and Pearl, Pokémon the Series: Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battles, and Pokémon the Series: Diamond and Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors under Amazon Prime now have a page covering all episodes, so the main post has been updated (the individual four parts are still accessible but won't be used in the main post).

In addition Pokémon the Series: Gold and Silver: The Johto Journeys, Pokémon the Series: Gold and Silver: Johto League Champions, and Pokémon the Series: Gold and Silver: Master Quest under Amazon Prime are no longer included in Prime access and thus will be delisted from the list. You can still purchase episodes but this does not count.

Catalog:

English dub add-on for If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord and To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts under Crunchyroll have been added to the list.

Granblue Fantasy the Animation Season 1 [dub/sub], Silver Spoon Season 1 [sub], Silver Spoon Season 2 [sub], and Today's Menu for Emiya Family [sub] under Funimation have been added to the list.

Dino Girl Gauko [dub/sub], Dragon Ball Super: Broly [sub], Girls und Panzer der Film [dub/sub], and Levius [dub/sub] under Netflix have been added to the list.

Catalog:

English dub add-on for Ascendance of a Bookworm and Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun under Crunchyroll have been added to the list.

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day [sub], Fate/Grand Order -Moonlight/Lostroom- [sub] under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

Angel Beats! [dub/sub], Boogiepop Phantom [dub/sub], Fate/Grand Order -Moonlight/Lostroom- [sub], Gravitation: Lyrics of Love [dub/sub] and Ninja Nonsense [dub/sub] under Funimation has been added to the list.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Season 1 [dub/sub], The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. Reawakened [dub/sub], Girls und Panzer [dub/sub], Knights of Sidonia [dub/sub], Knights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet Nine [dub/sub], No Game, No Life: Zero [dub/sub], Sonic X [dub], Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 2 [dub/sub] and Tenkai Knights [dub] under Netflix has been added to the list.

Digimon Fusion, Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry, Space Dandy and Sword Art Online II have been delisted from Netflix.

Catalog:

Forgot to mention the HIDIVE stuff so here we go.

English dub add-on for Golden Time, Haikyu!! Third Season and O Maidens In Your Savage Season under HIDIVE have been added to the list.

Chihayafuru Season 3 [sub], Natsu no Arashi Season 1 [sub], and Seitokai Yakuindomo Season 1 [sub] under HIDIVE have been added to the list.

Pokemon the Movie: The Power of Us [dub] under Netflix has been added to the list.

Gunslinger Girl, Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino and Rurouni Kenshin Season 1 have been delisted from Netflix.

Hello There!

Spreadsheet Linkey Link

In preparation for 2020 Winter Season (which is to good to go, once they start airing that is), I've been doing some housekeeping on the spreadsheet.

Firstly, I had quite a few Anime listed twice. Not sure how that happened, but hopefully that's not a problem now.

Secondly, all the Release Dates have now been filled in. Those blank squares were haunting me, so I finally finished it off.

Thirdly, MAL Links! I'm in the process of adding MAL links to every Anime in the spreadsheet. I've done the 2019 Fall Season, 2020 Winter Season and selected back catoegy Anime. I'll be doing these in batches.

I just wanted to say thank you to NormanicGrav for all the hard work on hunting down all the anime changes and updating this forum. At the end of the day, most of my work on the spreadsheet is based on his work. I just add a few extras to the core information.

I've got a few ideas to further enhance the spreadsheet, but if there's anything you can think of that needs fixing/updating, please let me know.

Anyways, here's to a great 2020 year of Anime!

- Crashb648

Winter 2020 Simulcast Line-up:

Pet under Amazon Prime has been added to the list.

22/7 (nanabun no nijyuuni) [sub], ARP Backstage Pass [sub], Asteroid in Love [sub], The Case Files of Jeweler Richard [sub], A Certain Scientific Railgun T [sub], A Destructive God Sits Next to Me [sub], Haikyu!! TO THE TOP [sub], In/Spectre [sub], Isekai Quartet 2 [sub], Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! [sub], Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story [sub], Oda Cinnamon Nobunaga [sub], Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Season 1 Director's Cut [sub], Room Camp [sub], Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It [sub], Seton Academy: Join the Pack! [sub], Somali and the Forest Spirit [sub], Uchitama?! Have you seen my Tama? [sub], and Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 2 [sub] under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

22/7 (nanabun no nijyuuni) [sub], A3! Season Spring & Summer [dub/sub], BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense. [dub/sub], A Certain Scientific Railgun T [dub], Darwin's Game [dub/sub], Hatena Illusion [dub/sub], ID: INVADED [dub/sub], If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die [dub/sub], Infinite Dendrogram [dub/sub], Interspecies Reviewers [dub/sub], Isekai Quartet 2 [dub], Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story [sub], Nekopara [dub/sub], number24 [sub], Plunderer [dub/sub], SHOW BY ROCK!! Mashumairesh!! [sub], Smile Down the Runway [dub/sub], Sorcerous Stabber Orphen [dub/sub], Toilet-bound Hanako-kun [dub/sub], and Uchitama?! Have you seen my Tama? [sub] under Funimation has been added to the list.

BanG Dream! Season 3 [sub] under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Spring 2020 Simulcast Line-up:

IDOLiSH7 Second Beat under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

Catalog:

Future Card Buddyfight [sub], Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland [dub], and Monster Rancher Seasons 1-3 [dub] under Amazon Prime has been added to the list.

Haikyu!! LAND VS. AIR [sub], The Island of Giant Insects (Movie & OVA versions) [sub], and Squishy! Black Clover [sub] under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Arrow of the Orion [dub/sub], and Kase-san and Morning Glories [dub/sub] under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Ni no Kuni [dub/sub] under Netflix has been added to the list.

Notes:

The recent removed titles have yet to be delisted from the first post, that will be sorted later.

Catalog:

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 1 OADs [sub] and Thunderbolt Fantasy -Bewitching Melody of the West- [sub] under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 1 OADs [dub] under Funimation has been added to the list.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II OVA [sub], Kandagawa Jet Girls OVA [sub], Seitokai Yakuindomo Season 2 [sub], and Yumeiro Patissiere SP Professional [sub] under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Notes:

The following have been removed from the main list:​
  • Amagi Brilliant Park [Amazon Prime]​
  • Bleach [Netflix]​
  • The Boy and the Beast [Amazon Prime]​
  • Eureka Seven [Netflix]​
  • The File of Young Kindaichi Returns [Crunchyroll]​
  • Gatchaman Crowds [Crunchyroll]​
  • GATE [Amazon Prime]​
  • Hiiro no Kakera: The Tamayori Princess Saga [Crunchyroll]​
  • Love Live! School Idol Project Season 1 [Crunchyroll]​
  • Pokémon the Movie: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel [Netflix]​