Legal Streaming: Every Anime Available for the UK & Ireland Online

crashb648

Brigade Leader
Crunchyroll Titles on the Spreadsheet have been updated from M-R, with any new titles being updated, along with release date seasons

Well Done on the new intro section @NormanicGrav! Looks much better with that new title and information (did you have fun with all the colour-coding options? ;))

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Crunchyroll Titles on the Spreadsheet have been updated from M-R, with any new titles being updated, along with release date seasons

Well Done on the new intro section @NormanicGrav! Looks much better with that new title and information (did you have fun with all the colour-coding options? ;))
Yep I had fun with the colour-coding (notice how each colour represents each streaming site). The intro and also the Summer 2019 thread is a new layout I'm testing, also to make the colours be more supportive for Dark Theme users.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Pokémon the Series: Gold and Silver: Johto League Champions Parts 2-3 under Amazon Prime has been added to the list. They were previously missing on the service where only Parts 1 & 4 were available.

crashb648

Brigade Leader
Crunchyroll Titles on the Spreadsheet have been updated from M-R, with any new titles being updated, along with release date seasons.

I've also added Sonic X Season 3 Dub Version and Pokémon the Series: Gold and Silver: Johto League Champions Parts 2-3 to the Amazon Prime, to keep NormanicGrav findings in sync.

crashb648

Brigade Leader
Crunchyroll Titles on the Spreadsheet have been updated from S-Z, with any new titles being updated, along with release date seasons.

So that's Crunchyroll up-to-date on both the Spreadsheet and here on the forums. Next up: Funimation!