Legal Streaming: Every Anime Available for the UK & Ireland Online

Crunchyroll Titles on the Spreadsheet have been updated from M-R, with any new titles being updated, along with release date seasons

Well Done on the new intro section @NormanicGrav! Looks much better with that new title and information (did you have fun with all the colour-coding options? ;))

Crunchyroll Titles on the Spreadsheet have been updated from M-R, with any new titles being updated, along with release date seasons

Well Done on the new intro section @NormanicGrav! Looks much better with that new title and information (did you have fun with all the colour-coding options? ;))
Yep I had fun with the colour-coding (notice how each colour represents each streaming site). The intro and also the Summer 2019 thread is a new layout I'm testing, also to make the colours be more supportive for Dark Theme users.

Pokémon the Series: Gold and Silver: Johto League Champions Parts 2-3 under Amazon Prime has been added to the list. They were previously missing on the service where only Parts 1 & 4 were available.

Crunchyroll Titles on the Spreadsheet have been updated from M-R, with any new titles being updated, along with release date seasons.

I've also added Sonic X Season 3 Dub Version and Pokémon the Series: Gold and Silver: Johto League Champions Parts 2-3 to the Amazon Prime, to keep NormanicGrav findings in sync.

Crunchyroll Titles on the Spreadsheet have been updated from S-Z, with any new titles being updated, along with release date seasons.

So that's Crunchyroll up-to-date on both the Spreadsheet and here on the forums. Next up: Funimation!

Neon Genesis Evangelion, EVANGELION: DEATH (TRUE)² and The End of Evangelion have been added to the spreadsheet under Netflix.

In other Spreadsheet News, the Funimation section has been completed! I've been filling the other sections as I have gone on, so the others shouldn't take too long to complete.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba and We Never Learn: BOKUBEN under Funimation has been added to the list.

7SEEDS, The End of Evangelion, EVANGELION: DEATH (TRUE)², Forest of Piano Season 2, and Neon Genesis Evangelion under Netflix has been added to the list.

Catalog:

Sonic X Seasons 2 & 3 under Amazon Prime has been removed from the list.

Tsurune OVA under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Summer 2019 Season:

Dr. STONE, Fire Force, STARMYU Season 3 and To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

BEM and Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she’s a cutie? under Funimation has been added to the list.

O Maidens of Your Savage Season and Re:Stage! Dream Days♪ under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Summer 2019 Season:

Are You Lost? and Magical Sempai under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II and Wasteful Days of High School Girls under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Catalog:

Flowering Heart, Record of Grancrest War and Samurai 7 under Netflix has been added to the list.

Summer 2019 Season:

Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? II and Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories 7 under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

Astra Lost in Space, Demon Lord, Retry!, Dr. Stone and How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? under Funimation has been added to the list.

Catalog:

Knights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet Nine under Netflix has been removed from the list.

English dub add-on for Cutie Honey Universe under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Summer 2019 Season:

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

The Demon Girl Next Door under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Catalog:

Symphogear AXZ under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

Summer 2019 Season:

GRANBELM and Symphogear XV under Crunchyroll have been added to the list.

Catalog:

English dub add-on for How clumsy you are, Miss Ueno. under HIDIVE has been added to the list.

Summer 2019 Season:

Hakata Mentai! Pirikarako-chan under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest, Cop Craft, Kochoki, Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace note, and The Ones Within under Funimation have been added to the list.

The Spreadsheet has been fully updated! Everything between this forum thread and the spreadsheet should now be in sync, please let us know if you spot any mistakes.

The Spreadsheet has been fully updated! Everything between this forum thread and the spreadsheet should now be in sync, please let us know if you spot any mistakes.
I've got a few more tweaks to make, basically just these lot below:

Catalog:

Knights of Sidonia under Netflix has been removed from the list.

Summer 2019 Season:

Vinland Saga under Amazon Prime has been added to the list.

Fire Force under Funimation has been added to the list.

Catalog:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood under Funimation has been added to the list.

Kanamemo and Maria Watches Over Us Season 1 under HIDIVE have been added to the list.

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day and Granblue Fantasy the Animation under Netflix has been added to the list.

Samurai Champloo under Netflix has been removed from the list.

Summer 2019 Season:

A Certain Scientific Accelerator, Do You Love Your Mom And Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?, Given and Isekai Cheat Magician under Crunchyroll has been added to the list.

Do You Love Your Mom And Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? under Funimation has been added to the list.

Summer 2019 Season:

A Certain Scientific Accelerator under Funimation has been added to the list.

Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac [2019 series] under Netflix has been added to the list.

Just a curious thought. How often do we get shows added tp these services within the UK only? As in a show not licensed by that service in the U.S.? The only one I can really think of is Netflix, can anyone recall any of the more anime focused services ever doing this?

Back