Legal Streaming: Every Anime Available for the UK & Ireland Online

Loads pretty much the same as any other page now!

xjEsBPcl.png

Announcement Time!

Over the last month or so, NormanicGrav and I have been working on something special. We know it's hard to keep track of what Anime shows are available in this country, and which services have which shows (and in some cases, which seasons of shows). NormanicGrav has done a fantastic job of keeping the list here on the Anime UK News Forums up-to-date, which especially for new Anime seasons, can be time-consuming.

But for those who want it in a different format, with extra information, look no further!

I'm happy to announce - the official Anime UK Forums UK Legal Streaming Spreadsheet!

Linkey Link

This spreadsheet has all the Anime shows available in all the legal UK providers - Crunchyroll, Funimation, HIDIVE, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Youtube. The spreadsheet has separate columns for English and Japanese Titles, a link to the provider's page, a column showing which shows are exclusive to that provider or that can be found on another provider, and any additional notes.

While the majority of information is correct, because of the frequent changes in Anime licensing, there maybe some errors. So I'm in the process of adding release seasons, correcting any errors and adding any additional seasons that aren't currently listed. Crunchyroll # to F is sorted so far, but it shouldn't take me long to go through the titles!

From here on out, any changes will be made through this forum thread and the spreadsheet, to be your ultimate guide to what shows are and aren't available to stream.

I'll happily answer any questions you may have!

Last edited:
Better get back to work 😁:
Additional Manga Entertainment titles now available on FunimationNow include “Sword Art Online Season 1,” “Akira,” “A Certain Magical Index Movie,” “A Certain Magical Index Season 1,” “A Certain Magical Index Season 2,” “A Certain Scientific Railgun Season 1,” “A Certain Scientific Railgun Season 2,” “Summer Wars,” “Wolf Children,” “Samurai Warriors Season 1,” “Soul Eater NOT!,” “The Girl Who Leapt Through Time,” “Bayonetta (The Movie): Bloody Fate,” “Casshern Sins,” and “Ghost in the Shell: Innocence.”

I thought they had when I found a few of them by searching on the app, but going back just now and clicking on the results it's just trailers still at the moment.
It looks to be added in batches. On the schedule, they have Casshern Sins, Index & Railgun, Sword Art Online Season 1 and Soul Eater Not coming today.

Well, I've got them all ready to go, just need the pages to be updated and add the links!
Man, I think this is the biggest Anime news I've seen since starting to watch Anime. Exciting stuff!

Select sections have been updated. New additions for Funimation are as follows:
  • Akira
  • Bayonetta: Bloody Fate
  • Casshern Sins
  • A Certain Magical Index
  • A Certain Magical Index II
  • A Certain Magical Index the Movie: The Miracle of Endymion
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun S
  • Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
  • The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
  • Soul Eater NOT!
  • Summer Wars
  • Sword Art Online (Season 1)
  • Wolf Children

Those have been added to the spreadsheet too. It's interesting that all of them include Sub and Dub. It looks like all the titles added by this arrangement (providing there is a dub) will have both. Great for Dub fans!

The Spreadsheet for Crunchyroll has been updated from G-L, with release date seasons and some new seasons for previous shows being added.

Announcement Time!

Over the last month or so, NormanicGrav and I have been working on something special. We know it's hard to keep track of what Anime shows are available in this country, and which services have which shows (and in some cases, which seasons of shows). NormanicGrav has done a fantastic job of keeping the list here on the Anime UK News Forums up-to-date, which especially for new Anime seasons, can be time-consuming.

But for those who want it in a different format, with extra information, look no further!

I'm happy to announce - the official Anime UK Forums UK Legal Streaming Spreadsheet!

Linkey Link

This spreadsheet has all the Anime shows available in all the legal UK providers - Crunchyroll, Funimation, HIDIVE, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Youtube. The spreadsheet has separate columns for English and Japanese Titles, a link to the provider's page, a column showing which shows are exclusive to that provider or that can be found on another provider, and any additional notes.

While the majority of information is correct, because of the frequent changes in Anime licensing, there maybe some errors. So I'm in the process of adding release seasons, correcting any errors and adding any additional seasons that aren't currently listed. Crunchyroll # to F is sorted so far, but it shouldn't take me long to go through the titles!

From here on out, any changes will be made through this forum thread and the spreadsheet, to be your ultimate guide to what shows are and aren't available to stream.

I'll happily answer any questions you may have!
Awesome work, @NormanicGrav would it be possible to add the link to spreadsheet onto th top post of the first page for ease of finding it. :)

Back