Legal Streaming: Every Anime Available for the UK & Ireland Online

First post is currently going through some updates and tweaks.

The list has expanded from four posts to five posts, to make the edits easier.

Changes so far are as follows:
  • Letters J-Z have been updated for the Crunchyroll, Funimation, HIDIVE and Netflix recent titles.
  • Colour schemes are being fixed for the links.
  • Older Funimation links updated.
  • Added (Link Coming Soon) and (Streaming Soon) for future proofing.

Updated the section 0 to Letter I so that should be all of the new titles added thus far. There may be a few Crunchyroll titles that were actually expired but they are pretty tedious to check.

Due to the forum redesign, the first few posts will once again need a revamp. But this will also give me the opportunity to add and remove any titles that expired or were added recently.

At the time of this post, Sections 0/#, A & B have been updated. The rest will be sorted over-time. Remember this is not something that can be fixed in seconds, it can take hours, perhaps days to amend.

Can I suggest that you use the
🙏
The first page tanks Chrome on my phone, either takes ages to load or crashes. If that's how it works that is!?

Can I suggest that you use the
🙏
The first page tanks Chrome on my phone, either takes ages to load or crashes. If that's how it works that is!?
The first page is in construction but I'll look into it. Placing content into spoiler tags can make the list pretty messy unless the smaller font is readable.

UPDATE:
I've spoiler-tagged the updated sections. Basically the reason I never used them is because when you do use them, it lowers the width range of the single row, so in other words the longer titles end up on the next row. I countered this with keeping the Japanese title at a lower resolution but it generally looks messy or too small to read. Worst case scenario I may have to remove the Japanese title across all titles, which I don't want because you need both as search engines and listings on streaming sites generally have one or the other.

Last edited:
I've spoiler-tagged the updated sections.
Cool. Seemed a little faster, maybe, but like you say that's only a fraction.
other words the longer titles end up on the next row.
This happens for me anyway, but I'm in a phone reading it in profile mode.
Japanese title at a lower resolution but it generally looks messy or too small to read.
I'm guessing this also relates to the PC vs Phone. The text under the spoiler button looks bigger than the stuff that isn't!

I'm guessing what's slowing everything down is the shear amount of formatting: bold, colours, links and the bullet points.

which I don't want because you need both as search engines
I guess this rules out a Google doc, unless that was posted somewhere separately, but it would be a hell of a job to copy it all over as I experienced with my OP/ED Playlist doc!

Cool. Seemed a little faster, maybe, but like you say that's only a fraction.
Nice.
This happens for me anyway, but I'm in a phone reading it in profile mode.
That makes sense.
I'm guessing this also relates to the PC vs Phone. The text under the spoiler button looks bigger than the stuff that isn't!

I'm guessing what's slowing everything down is the shear amount of formatting: bold, colours, links and the bullet points.
Yeah for some reason the forum's redesign made the text feel a bit larger than the usual, granted I do like the font now.

I guess this rules out a Google doc, unless that was posted somewhere separately, but it would be a hell of a job to copy it all over as I experienced with my OP/ED Playlist doc!
I love putting stuff on a spreadsheet, but holy **** it can take hours to days to sort out for a big scope like this.

Nice.
That makes sense.
Yeah for some reason the forum's redesign made the text feel a bit larger than the usual, granted I do like the font now.
I love putting stuff on a spreadsheet, but holy **** it can take hours to days to sort out for a big scope like this.
If you like, I could start importing into a spreadsheet? I was thinking of doing it for myself, but other people would benefit from it, then I can definitely do it.
We could then link it from the site as well, and try to keep it up-to-date as much as we can.

If you like, I could start importing into a spreadsheet? I was thinking of doing it for myself, but other people would benefit from it, then I can definitely do it.
We could then link it from the site as well, and try to keep it up-to-date as much as we can.
Regarding spreadsheets, I had the idea splitting the titles by year, because if you had everything in one sheet it would be too much for folks. Splitting by year will also be easier to read. Once the first post has been fully updated, then maybe we can see something with regards to backing it up.

Definitely seems quicker to load. Still a bit spotty when trying to scroll, it takes a few seconds to move after I've swiped.
Just thinking of other solutions, maybe deleting or editing the replies might help as some of them are also quite large (and some of them out of date). Actually that might mean you could un-Spoiler-ify(!?) the main entries!

Definitely seems quicker to load. Still a bit spotty when trying to scroll, it takes a few seconds to move after I've swiped.
Just thinking of other solutions, maybe deleting or editing the replies might help as some of them are also quite large (and some of them out of date). Actually that might mean you could un-Spoiler-ify(!?) the main entries!
Good to hear that the page is loading better. I do plan on spoiler-tagging the posts made afterward.

Back