Legal Streaming: Every Anime Available for the UK & Ireland Online

I realise I don't have the best hit rate on here, so I'll just leave a link to Plex's new anime list and ask: can anyone else see this and get to the shows?

Fingers crossed.
Thanks for sharing, and I could get bubblegum crisis to run when I tried it just now. Now to see if I ever get around to watching any of the stuff here as well!

Jon O Fun

Dragon Knight
In a surprise addition, you can find Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai on the BBC iPlayer right now, featuring the previously unannounced (but long rumoured) dub by Canadian production studio, Ocean Studios.

The first 25 episodes of this dubbed version are listed to watch right now, the subtitled version remains on Crunchyroll.
Very surprising, I think the biggest question is who owns the license? If its the dubbed version and that's not on Crunchy then it can't be them right? (Locking dubs off of Crunchy in the UK is a standard AL move though 🤔)

puggym0n

Brigade Leader
Very surprising, I think the biggest question is who owns the license? If its the dubbed version and that's not on Crunchy then it can't be them right? (Locking dubs off of Crunchy in the UK is a standard AL move though 🤔)
Might be Toei, the Beeb also have the edited Dragon Ball Super dub and we know that's Toei not Crunchyroll despite them dubbing all the Dragon Ball media recently

Dai

Thousand Master
Space Battleship Yamato 2199 is now on Crunchyroll. If you haven't seen it, drop everything and go watch it. The English dub is highly recommended too.

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
From the list in the Tweet in the article. Blade Runner is still on All4. Wanted to watch the dub (I say dub, the mouth movements are synced to the English version), so might have to get it done quickly.