Legal Streaming 2020: Q2 Spring Season

Simuldubs: Crunchyroll has continued progress with their dubs for new and existing ones:
  • The 8th son? Are you kidding me? - starting 14th May, new eps every Thursday
  • In/Spectre - continuing 23rd May with episode 8, new eps every Saturday
  • My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! - starting 16th May, new eps every Saturday
  • Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove it - continuing 8th May with episodes 9-12
  • Somali and the Forest Spirit - continuing 7th May with episodes 9-12
  • Tower of God - starting 13th May, new eps every Wednesday
  • Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun - continuing 16th May with episode 16, new eps every Saturday

Catalog: Parasyte -the maxim- now available to stream on Netflix. At the last minute, Food Wars! has been removed from the planned schedule.

That's pretty quick, wasn't a large chunk ready to go when it first appeared in Japan and thus Netflix have got there hands on it earlier? Or maybe the numbers told them from the SAC_2045 dub delay that a large number of people will watch subbed, so it's worth releasing the show as soon as possible and the dub will follow at some point?

That's pretty quick, wasn't a large chunk ready to go when it first appeared in Japan and thus Netflix have got there hands on it earlier? Or maybe the numbers told them from the SAC_2045 dub delay that a large number of people will watch subbed, so it's worth releasing the show as soon as possible and the dub will follow at some point?
I hope it's the latter, because that would be a game changer for the whole waiting period.

Anime Limited and Crunchyroll have expanded the availability for select titles on the service:
  • Aoharu x Machinegun
  • Castle Town Dandelion
  • Eureka Seven
  • HAL
  • Outlaw Star
  • Samurai Flamenco

Screen Anime June 2020 line-up has been updated:

Movies:
  • Premiere: Weathering With You [JP]
  • Festival Favourite: Your Name [EN + JP]
  • Classic Film: The Anthem of the Heart [JP]
  • Curated: Fireworks [EN + JP]