Legal Streaming 2020: Q2 Spring Season

Simulcast: Crunchyroll has filled in the remaining slots for the Spring 2020 page:
  • Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE Season 2
  • The House Spirit Tatami-san
  • Wacky TV Nanana: Chase the Kraken Monster
  • Welcome to the Japari Park Season 2

Here's the current list of simulcast titles affected by the COVID situation. Updated as of 21st April.

Anime NameStreaming ServiceEpisodes availableStatus
APPARE-RANMAN!Funimation Now3Postponed
Black CloverCrunchyroll130Postponed
Boruto: Naruto Next GenerationsCrunchyroll153Postponed
Bungo and Alchemist -Gears of Judgement-
(Bungō to Alchemist: Shinpan no Haguruma)
Funimation Now3Postponed
Cardfight!! Vanguard Gaiden: IfN/A0Postponed
Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater
(Hōkago Teibō Nisshi)
Funimation Now2Postponed
Digimon Adventure:Crunchyroll3Postponed
Food Wars! The Fifth Plate
(Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara)
Crunchyroll2Postponed
iDOLiSH7 Second Beat!Crunchyroll3Postponed
The Millionaire Detective - Balance: Unlimited
(Fugō Keiji Balance: Unlimited)
Funimation Now2Postponed
The Misfit of Demon King Academy: History's Strongest Demon King Reincarnates and Goes to School with His Descendants
(Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e)
N/A0Moved to Summer 2020
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Climax
(Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan)
HIDIVE0Moved to Summer 2020
No Guns Life Part 2Funimation Now0Postponed
One PieceCrunchyroll929Postponed
Re: ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Season 2Crunchyroll0Moved to Summer 2020
Sword Art Online: Alicization -War of Underworld- Part 2Crunchyroll0Moved to Summer 2020
Tsukiuta. The Animation 2N/A0Moved to Summer 2020

Last edited:
Simulcast: Crunchyroll will stream Extra Olympia Kyklos (Bessatsu Olympia Kyklos) at an unspecified date.

Catalogue: The Last: Naruto the Movie and Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie are both available to stream on Netflix in dubbed and subbed format.

Will an English dub be available after what happened with SAC_2045? Doubt they had one ready to go if it was due in the cinema in Japan as it normally takes about 6 months for Western release.
Not that it matters as much as SAC_2045 did as there are no previous series, etc to be used to a certain VA, so will watch subbed if no English available.

Will an English dub be available after what happened with SAC_2045? Doubt they had one ready to go if it was due in the cinema in Japan as it normally takes about 6 months for Western release.
Not that it matters as much as SAC_2045 did as there are no previous series, etc to be used to a certain VA, so will watch subbed if no English available.
I'm pretty sure an English dub is already in production it just wasnt finished before lockdown so is delayed. They did and English trailer I'm sure there will still be one.

I'm pretty sure an English dub is already in production it just wasnt finished before lockdown so is delayed. They did and English trailer I'm sure there will still be one.
SAC_2045? Yep I know. Don't know why they put out that English trailer when they knew it probably wouldn't be ready in time. It came out after other streaming sites had said they were postponing dubbing due to the situation.

Catalog: Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun is now streaming on Netflix with English & Japanese audio with English subtitles.

Not sure if All 4 counts but they have quite a few and have been up for a bit. But I think they recently added Kill la kill and Gurren laggan & Sword art online : Alicization.
Others include: Tokyo Ghoul, Durarara!!, Cowboy Bebop, Charlotte, The visons of Escaflower, Megalo box, Mary and the witch flower (Film) + some i may have missed
Haven't checked them all but they could all be English dub only

Not sure if All 4 counts but they have quite a few and have been up for a bit. But I think they recently added Kill la kill and Gurren laggan & Sword art online : Alicization.
Others include: Tokyo Ghoul, Durarara!!, Cowboy Bebop, Charlotte, The visons of Escaflower, Megalo box, Mary and the witch flower (Film) + some i may have missed
Haven't checked them all but they could all be English dub only
Pretty sure they've been available a couple of seasons back.

Catalog: NIS America titles are coming to Funimation but only a select number will be available for the UK. The first batch, launching 5th May at 9pm BST are:
  • Love Live! School Idol Project Season 2
  • A Lull in the Sea
  • Toradora!

Back