Legal Streaming 2017: Q3 Summer Season | Return of the Sentai Filmworks feat. HIDIVE

Netflix | Expired

Hunter x Hunter (2011) series has been expired from the service. You can still watch these episodes over on Crunchyroll.

Viewster | Expired [It Just Happens]

Fushigi Yugi's first OVA season has been expired from the service. You can still watch these episodes over on Crunchyroll.

Netflix | New Addition [2018 m8 lel]

5743887-01.jpg

Set for broadcast in Spring 2018, Sword Gai will be streaming simultaneously worldwide exclusively on Netflix. There are currently no details on whether it's a movie or a TV series.

Ooo, I've been seeing that one on Ani/live chart for aggges, being moved from "airing" to "tba"..maybe even removed at one point. Art work looks appealing to the target audience, that's for sure
Hopefully they took this one over the upcoming Inuyashiki :p

Ooo, I've been seeing that one on Ani/live chart for aggges, being moved from "airing" to "tba"..maybe even removed at one point. Art work looks appealing to the target audience, that's for sure
Hopefully they took this one over the upcoming Inuyashiki :p

Apparently there was a CG adaptation done a while back, that might explain the odd airing to TBA status.

Netflix | Trailers Ahoy

A.I.C.O. -Incarnation-

Release date: Spring 2018

DEVILMAN crybaby

Release date: Early Spring 2018

Fate/Apocrypha

Release date: December 2nd (1st cour)

Kakegurui

Release date: 2018

Last edited:
Netflix | Trailers Ahoy

A.I.C.O. -Incarnation-

Release date: Spring 2018

DEVILMAN crybaby

Release date: Early Spring 2018

Fate/Apocrypha

Release date: December 2nd (1st cour)

Kakegurui

Release date: 2018

Kakegurui is one of the best this season, so it's a shame Netflix are holding it hostage for so long.

Netflix | "Please sir, may I have some more?" "MOAR"

rYqxq07.jpg

Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac
The latest Saint Seiya anime adaptation has been confirmed to be exclusive to Netflix.

Netflix | New Addition [Back on Service]

Black Lagoon
Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail

All episodes of Black Lagoon return to Netflix after being delisted a couple weeks ago.

Also just to clarify, I have an article in the works that goes over today's Netflix anime announcements. Stay tuned for that.

Excited for Devilman, not exited about having to sub to Netflix! It is what it is, I'll support my boy Yuasa.

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Catalog]

14519a9fcdb4a5de67c5b1aadb8143d41501710869_full.jpg

And you thought there is never a girl online?

Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Netherlands

aaf7ed58058da63d416dc071078029591501710956_full.jpg

BlazBlue: Alter Memory
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, and Premium members in Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Netherlands

dcb2be7b6801d678a59c192bc0f5358d1501710975_full.jpg

Brother's Conflict
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Premium members in Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark. Netherlands

8561825464e3abe9133b2678f21c79621501710937_full.jpg

Danganronpa the Animation
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, and Premium members in Sweden, Norway, Netherlands

cadd4c9913c06bdfbf7c3920661522ce1501710916_full.jpg

Yatterman Night

Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark

Crunchyroll | Unavailable for the UK

Peacemaker

Regions: United States, Canada

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Catalog]

cdb845c5f165c85bacddaf5eef80b7071501802857_full.jpg

Assassination Classroom [Season 2]

Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, and Premium members (this also includes access to Season 1) in Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark.

bb4db97f1df75757981cc1b4e87308551501803271_full.jpg

Shiki
Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.

Crunchyroll | Unavailable for the UK

Gun X Sword
Regions: United States, Canada

Last edited:
Crunchyroll | New Addition [Simulcast]

635ff42b20b39590f8e56c1eceb890851501868738_full.png

Pikotaro's LULLABY LA LA BY
Regions: Worldwide except for Asia

Last edited:
Netflix | You're gonna have to ask Suzumiya. I really don't know. I don't even wanna know.

mbnLDzi.png

Violet Evergarden
The latest Kyoto Animation show will be airing this January however it's a Netflix exclusive. Worldwide territories will have access sometime this Spring.

Netflix | You're gonna have to ask Suzumiya. I really don't know. I don't even wanna know.

mbnLDzi.png

Violet Evergarden
The latest Kyoto Animation show will be airing this January however it's a Netflix exclusive. Worldwide territories will have access sometime this Spring.
*Sigh* Just %£$^ off Netflix.

You know what annoys me most about this? If it was actually streaming week by week, I'd be happy to subscribe to watch it, but as is I'm far more likely to put on my eye patch and pegleg or even just not watch it at all (see fate/apocrypha). Very annoying as I'm pretty interested in this.

I'm the same, I'd be open to subscribing to Netflix even though I sort of hate them and it's an extra cost, but since I'd be subscribing to watch it months late when it's no longer relevant to anyone not living in a weird bubble in their own country, I'm just going to... not. And then I also won't buy it on BD, and I also won't buy any merchandise. There's plenty of anime out there, and I'm not willing to support Netflix's totally stupid business model.

R

You know what annoys me most about this? If it was actually streaming week by week, I'd be happy to subscribe to watch it, but as is I'm far more likely to put on my eye patch and pegleg or even just not watch it at all (see fate/apocrypha). Very annoying as I'm pretty interested in this.

This is what i don't understand as well, they're already weekly streaming for american TV shows so why can't they do the same for anime. I'm guessing the reason they hold them back so much is so they can dub them.

This is what i don't understand as well, they're already weekly streaming for american TV shows so why can't they do the same for anime. I'm guessing the reason they hold them back so much is so they can dub them.
I thought that about the dub crunchyroll as alot more episodes of thing thzn funi like gamers! Crunchyroll on ep 4 as funi on ep 2

Back