Least favourite character!

hazzwright

Completely Average High School Student
Hey there just wondering what everyone's least favourite anime character is (if its even possible to have a least favourite!)

Personally my least favourite is Rollo Lamperouge from Code Geass R2

At the moment it is Nunnally Lamperouge from same series.

In Welcome to the NHK there is a joke about the characters trying to design the a female lead for there game. They end up with a time travelling ghost robot blind dying girl in a wheelchair. I think the creators of Code G did the same thing and came up with her. She feels like a collection of walking tropes rather than a character.

Joshawott said:
Shinn Asuka in Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY.

Need I explain why?

Good one! Though I think I might hate Fllay Allster from the previous series even more.

R

Keeping up with the SEED theme, Flay.

31529.jpg

She is neither sympathetic as a victim nor entertaining as a villain.

Edit: Hah, great minds think alike.

Thinking about it, except for Sexual Harassment Mu La Flaga and Coffee Guy Andrew Waltfeld, pretty much all the SEED/DESTINY characters are unlikable.

Joshawott said:
Thinking about it, except for Sexual Harassment Mu La Flaga and Coffee Guy Andrew Waltfeld, pretty much all the SEED/DESTINY characters are unlikable.

Noooo Murrue and Athrun are lovely!

Nena Trinity (00) is scum too, but somehow Fllay offends every fibre of my being in far less time.

R

Rui said:
Joshawott said:

Noooo Murrue and Athrun are lovely!

Nena Trinity (00) is scum too, but somehow Fllay offends every fibre of my being in far less time.

R
Murrue never really stood out to me and I remember Athrun more for his shouting of "KIIIIIIRRRAAAA!" following by Kira's "AAAATHRUUUUUN!" that must have made up like, 50% of their fights in the first series xD

Professor Irony said:
SEED would have been greatly improved if it had just been about Waltfeld instead of those meddling kids.

Okay, I'll stop bashing it now...
And the "SEED Factor" was changed to the "Coffee Bean Factor" and co-ordinators were actually coffee manufacturers who had managed to brew the perfect cups of coffee, with the naturals being normal coffee places who got jelly?

@Professor Irony

i just feel so sorry for flay cause to me shes the victim
shes all alone and feels that manipulating peoples the only way.
she was only 16, her fathers killed ( her only family ) in the hole series she faces hard ship's and is all alone and no one cared for her
and in the end she dies. for that reason i hate the gundam seed/DESTINY series.

i really dont want to debate over it it depresses me.

Given how angry a person I am, I dislike surprisingly few characters. But there is one so character so irritating that I wish he actually existed just so I could punch him on the nose. (It didn't help that I watched the show dubbed in which Haberkorn voices the character with his most grating nasally whine.)

/thread

While there's characters with morals I can stand who refuse to kill (Spider-man, Kenshin, etc.)

vash.jpg

This ****** right here is the absolute WORST, not only is he a complete moralfag he's also incredibly annoying and irritating.

Back