Jonathan Ross is back with Japanorama season 3

anyone watch tonights ep? What was the same of that band.. Seski Matsu?? you know that odd deamon band.. they sound good so i wanna doownload some of their stuff :p

I was suprised when talking about horror that there was no mention of video games (such as Resi Evil and Silent Hill), although not really "out there" as such they are part of the Japanese Horror scene.

Kiseichuu: Kiraa Pusshii looked hilarious, doubt I'd find it down my local Blockbuster though.

McIcy said:
Missed it again, fell asleep and forgot to set the vcr, will have to tape the repeat later on this week

Why don't you all just get Sky+ and series Link the show. You'll never miss it again! I got Sky+ back in September and I haven't touched a video tape since.

west-scott said:
McIcy said:
Missed it again, fell asleep and forgot to set the vcr, will have to tape the repeat later on this week

Why don't you all just get Sky+ and series Link the show. You'll never miss it again! I got Sky+ back in September and I haven't touched a video tape since.

I have NTL as its cheaper and the Broadband (which I use 24/7) is far superior over cable than the phone line

Back