Johnny's sale (anime & WWE DVDs/BDs,PS3 & Xbox360 games)

Re: Johnny's sale (anime & WWE DVDs/BDs,PS3 games)(updated 2

Since Anime Limited has announced the FMP trilogy will come out later this year, I'm selling my copies of the DVDs and blu-rays. I also lowered some prices.

Re: Johnny's sale (anime & WWE DVDs/BDs,PS3 & Xbox360 games

Would I be able to get some details on Hellsing Ultimate? As far as I know, nowhere has released a complete set. I assume that it's 3 separate volumes consisting of the Manga releases of parts 1-7 and the Madman release of parts 9 and 10? Anyway, I'm quite interested in buying but I don't have the money at the moment. Obviously if someone wants it before then it's fair game but if no one has I'll be able yo buy it off you near the start of July.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Would I be able to get some details on Hellsing Ultimate? As far as I know, nowhere has released a complete set. I assume that it's 3 separate volumes consisting of the Manga releases of parts 1-7 and the Madman release of parts 9 and 10? Anyway, I'm quite interested in buying but I don't have the money at the moment. Obviously if someone wants it before then it's fair game but if no one has I'll be able yo buy it off you near the start of July.

Sure, no problem. You are correct, it's indeed the 3 separate volumes, the first two (1-4 and 5-8) from Manga and the final one (9-10) from Madman. The first two were purchased second hand, and the box for the first has some slight damage (near the lower end of the box, it's slightly broken, but nothing too noticeable, if you want to, PM me and I'll send you some pictures), but the discs are in near perfect condition. As for the 3rd volume, it's like new, as I've only watched it once.

If you still want to, I'll hold on to them for you, no problem.

Y2Johnny said:
IncendiaryLemon said:

Sure, no problem. You are correct, it's indeed the 3 separate volumes, the first two (1-4 and 5-8) from Manga and the final one (9-10) from Madman. The first two were purchased second hand, and the box for the first has some slight damage (near the lower end of the box, it's slightly broken, but nothing too noticeable, if you want to, PM me and I'll send you some pictures), but the discs are in near perfect condition. As for the 3rd volume, it's like new, as I've only watched it once.

If you still want to, I'll hold on to them for you, no problem.

Sure, I'd like some pictures. Also, if you'd hold on to it for me, that would be great, thanks.

Back