Johnny's sale (anime & WWE DVDs/BDs,PS3 & Xbox360 games)

Y2Johnny

School Idol
Hello, everybody, it's me again, this time selling (or trying to, at least) some DVDs and blu-rays I own that I either want to upgrade to blu-ray (in the case of DVDs) or just bought the show blindly and didn't do it for me.

Anime DVDs & BDs:
A Certain Magical Index DVD (2 volumes, R1, w/ special edition box) - 10£ + 5£ postage
A Certain Scientific Railgun DVD (2 volumes, R1) - 10£ + 5£ postage
A Certain Scientific Railgun S DVD (2 volumes, R1) - 10£ + 5£ postage
Baccano DVD (R2) - 8£ + 5£ postage
Ga-Rei Zero Collection (DVD): 2£ + 4£ postage
Hellsing DVD (R1) - 10£ + 4£ postage
Inuyasha Season One Episodes 1-12: Free, just pay the £4 postage, I really don't want this
Love Hina Collection (Plus Christmas and Spring Specials) DVD - 11£ + 5£ postage
Michiko & Hatchin - Part 1 DVD - 8£ + 4£ postage
The Wind Rises (collector's edition blu-ray) - 9£ + 4£ postage

WWE DVDs/Blu-Ray:
WWE Best Pay-Per-View Matches 2009-2010 (2 Blu-Ray disc set) - 1£ + 4£ postage

PS3 games:

Dead Space 2 (w/ soundtrack) - 4£ + 4£ postage
Genji: Days of the Blade - 2£ + 4£ postage
Prototype 2 - 3£ + 4£ postage
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 - just the 4£ postage

Xbox 360 games:
Guitar Hero Metallica - 3£ + 4£ postage
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock 3£ + 4£ postage
TNA Impact - 3£ + 4£ postage

The anime DVDs and blu-rays are like new, the WWE set is brand new, still in wrapping, and the games are in excellent condition. If you're interested, PM me, and I can provide pics as well.

Re: Full Metal Panic, Fumoffu, Ga-Rei & Baccano DVDs for sal

Yeah, they're all Region 2. I'll try to go to the post office tomorrow and see how much the postage will be and I'll update the post and contact you via PM, ok?

Y2Johnny said:
Yeah, they're all Region 2. I'll try to go to the post office tomorrow and see how much the postage will be and I'll update the post and contact you via PM, ok?

If you've got a pair of kitchen scales, then you can work out postage on the royal mail website.

Kite said:
Y2Johnny said:

If you've got a pair of kitchen scales, then you can work out postage on the royal mail website.

No can do, I'm not from the UK, I'm from Portugal, it's really better to go to the post office, trust me :p

Updated with postage.

And apparently I can't send PMs, so if you're still interested in Fumoffu, kuuderes_shadow, please PM me.

Re: Johnny's sale (anime & WWE DVDs/Blu-rays, PS3 game)

My item from Y2Johnny arrived yesterday, definitely recommend him as a great person to buy from! :D

Back