JapanEX London 21-22 July

Sushi Chan

Have sent you a PM- please pick up when you can.

Have now decided to cosplay as Light (to your L)

Watching the Death Note finale has won me over.

So folks, I will be going as my avatar!

M.G xx

Manga Girls said:
Sushi Chan

M.G xx

Don't be surprised if they're is more than one Raito though. xD.

I'm going on Saturday as an Original Naruto RP character, and Sunday as Kyon (as a favour for a friend... I have to do the Hare Hare Yukai. ._.).

Hiya Jayme

I won't be surprised at all - at the recent one there were about 5, I would say. Just thought - what the heck - go as Light anyway! My hair looks very Light-ish at the moment, just got to change the colour.

Jayme said:
Manga Girls said:
Sushi Chan

M.G xx

Don't be surprised if they're is more than one Raito though. xD.

I cannot believe you called him Raito... *Facepalm*

hey guys,

just thought i'd let know that i will be going to this event. but on the sunday only.
so for those of you are going to be there, i will be making another music video to upload for AUKN.

so a bit closer to the time, if you guys want we can all arrange to meet up and then i record some footage of people from these forums.

what do you all think?

sonia_leong said:
Hello! I shall be there on Sunday *^.^*

Looks like I won't be stalk.... I mean bumping into you at this con then as I am only able to make the saturday, bloody work ruining my anime fun

Might pop on down their on sunday as well then; since more and more people seem to be going to that one as well.

All depends on if i have any money leftover though.

jeremy1985 said:
hey guys,

just thought i'd let know that i will be going to this event. but on the sunday only.
so for those of you are going to be there, i will be making another music video to upload for AUKN.

so a bit closer to the time, if you guys want we can all arrange to meet up and then i record some footage of people from these forums.

what do you all think?

hey everyone,
just to be a real pain,
it looks like i'll be able to go on saturday... but now, not sunday.

i won't know for sure for a day or two , but i'll keep you all posted.

jeremy1985 said:
jeremy1985 said:
hey guys,

what do you all think?

hey everyone,
just to be a real pain,

It looks like...no one cares? Don't worry about it.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
jeremy1985 said:
jeremy1985 said:
hey guys,

what do you all think?

hey everyone,
just to be a real pain,

It looks like...no one cares? Don't worry about it.

It would be cool to be in a AUKN video, but now i have arrangements on the Saturday and seems like i am having to revert back to going on the Sunday only.

Looks like it has now been confirmed I am not able to attend this con, my work shifts have changed again and there is no way I can get out of work. :(

So I will have to sell my 2 tickets, when they finally arrive will be chasing them up tomorrow to see where they are.

Good news though is that i am now able to go to the Expo on the 20th-21st October so I am happy about that :D

SELLING MY 2 TICKETS HERE - http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic ... highlight=

Since almost everyone is going on the Saturday might as well go then, but does everyone still want to meet up?
If you want i can kinda organise it, i.e. be in a certain place at a specified time, with a sign and see who turns up.

Managed to sell my tickets, no idea who actually bought them but I say thankyou to them and hope they have a great time

Aye it's this saturday making it all the way down from the north west :shock:

Hopefully will be good, i'll be on the look out for a dude with a camera then :lol: .

My friend is a fool & he will be in shame having to queue for tickets!

Back