JapanEX London 21-22 July

Get everyone to meet at a certain stall or a cafe and get someone to hold a big cardboard sign saying anime uk 8)

By the way is this expo lasting 2 days with the same things on both days or does it run over 2 days with different events going on?
Just wondering if i should look into hotels or not.

We arrange the day,time and place on here ^_^ The MCMExpo Message boards are having their meetup on Saturday. Is anyone here on there too? They are having a pre-con meet up at Namco aswell for Gaming on the Friday Evening.

Ooo can't wait!

I've been by the site and not much info is up yet. I assume its similar things on both days but I'm not sure.

Im going on Saturday though.

So. . .who is going to be the arranger of this splendid meetup.

I won't due to the fact that i would probably mess it up.

If anyone cares, the Saturday would be easier for me, and the expo would be fresher for everyone.

I believe it's pritty much the same things both days, just with diffrent events.
We could always have one both days depending if people are going just for the one day or for the weekend? We need Cat-san's help really, he's always the best at arranging things like this.

Heya Sushi-Chan!

Ack! Still have to find my Haruka outfit. Need to find black wings from somewhere...

McIcy & Martin

Great to hear you both can make it - it should be a really fun event!

M.G xx

Manga Girls said:
Heya Sushi-Chan!

Ack! Still have to find my Haruka outfit. Need to find black wings from somewhere...

McIcy & Martin

Great to hear you both can make it - it should be a really fun event!

M.G xx

Yeah I am really looking forward to it although I doubt I will get to cosplay for this as I don't have anything to wear, I might look into a new outfit this week and check out what I can do though

I'll be there! just booked tickets and hotel so you'll probably see me walking around, ill have longish blone hair and a urahara hat.

Still waiting on arrangements by you very unorganized peoples???:mrgreen:???

Was planning on bringing hella loads of money, but leaving that for the October(i think) Expo.

Just got told im going on holiday on the 21st.Bloody typical.Couldn't be more angry,considering i didn't want to go anywhere anyway.Seriously annoyed :evil:

Duskin said:
Yep I'll be attending just on the Saturday, got my tickets today.

Lucky enough my 2 weeks summer shut down starts then.

I've ordered mine but they have yet to arrive, I hope they hurry up

McIcy said:
Duskin said:
Yep I'll be attending just on the Saturday, got my tickets today.

Lucky enough my 2 weeks summer shut down starts then.

I've ordered mine but they have yet to arrive, I hope they hurry up

I'm going to buy on the door. xD. The queue only takes about 10 minutes.

Spotted this a while back whilst checking out the London MCM Expo website – like the sound of it.
Thought there was possibly more to tickle my interest at this expo so think I might just have to make the effort and pay a visit.
Perhaps also thought there might be less chance of being trampled by swarms of manic teenagers running amuck at this event – being a little more about culture and all – could be proved totally wrong on that count for all I know
Maybe they don't run amuck at the main expo - not been to one yet, so its all blind speculation :roll:

Well today I got a promotion up to shift which means new working hours.

Yes thats right I am now working during this event, so if I can't get the saturday off work I will be selling my tickets. I have 2 let me know if you want them

McIcy

Sorry to hear the news but I am happy that you have been promoted (it is a great achievment - you must celebrate in some way!)

Since I haven't bought my tickets yet, I am more than happy to buy them off you. If you PM me your addy again, I will send a cheque your way.

Sparkles,

M.G xx

Got my tickets ages ago and am going on the Saturday with my girlfriend. We are staying down in London and making a bit of a weekend out of it. Should be very cool! :)

Back