Relationships and Romance

*applauds*

*Gets up onto soapbox*

Join me in the revolution. NO MORE PHONES! NO MORE PHONES! XD

I just don't get it really, I mean, do people actually talk to the 150 odd "friends" they have added to their FB? Even when I had FB years ago, most of the people I had added as freinds were people who worked in Debenhams. Yeah, I had the group of people added that I knew, because I actually worked with them, But then I'd get requests from people I didn't even know. They worked there, but I never actually spoke to them, because they worked on a different department, or they worked there for a bit and left, so I din't get to meet them. It seems like it's just about accruing the most friends - doesn't matter if you know the person directly, you can be a friend, of a friend, of a friend etc...

Yeah, it's very much a "Gotta catch 'em all!" mentality.

A former workmate that I have in my FB list has over 1,000 "friends". That's just...

Poke-friends XD

It's too true though...

Oh boy, 1000+?

WHY??? Did they know every person on their friends list?

WHY??? Did they know every person on their friends list?
I seriously doubt it. At best, a lot of that must be a whole bunch of people she probably ran into, like, once ever.

That's the highest number I've ever seen, though. I think another guy from work might've broken the 1,000 barrier as well, now I think about it...

I seriously doubt it. At best, a lot of that must be a whole bunch of people she probably ran into, like, once ever.

That's the highest number I've ever seen, though. I think another guy from work might've broken the 1,000 barrier as well, now I think about it...

Those aren't friends, I...I just...GAH! XD

People you "run into once" aren't friends! Madness!

When will @Neil.T learn?
You called?

01a.gif

Back