James' Wallpapers

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
JamesX said:
I use my Mouse for everything but I have one weird mouse and I can easily chance the DPI on it so I can do fine things easier when needed just by clicking a button..

My mouse
Cymouselit.jpg

How futuristic that looks.

How expensive it looks...
How deadly it looks...

Wolf: Learning computer art is easy.. can be very time consuming though.. Sure if you tried you could make something just as good.

Chaos: haha, picking on my poor mouse :p

JamesX said:
No my mouse doesn't right click, what it does is left clicks three times in 1 millisecond and it registers as a right click..

Back to the topic now.. Lucy!
I couldn't decide on what background I liked the most.. so someone else can choose..

Elfen Lied Lucy v1
ElfenLiedLucyv1-1.jpg

Elfen Lied Lucy v2
ElfenLiedLucyv2-1.jpg

d00de do you have the font used for the "Elfen Lied" text or the render of the Lucy you used? I don't have time to be rendering **** myself recently with exams approaching, so i'm using pre rendered images.
Elfen Lied Lucy v3
ElfenLiedLucyv3-1.jpg

You may have broke that message just slightly there.. Add my MSN off my profile and I'll send you them over MSN if you want..

BlackWolf said:
JamesX said:
As I might be adding a another wallpaper soon I thought I would add some links to my old ones onto my original post.

Is this the long awaited Rena wallpaper?

Yeah, sorry for my slowness, I've had all my time taken up lately and haven't felt like doing it. But I will start again now as things are getting easier.

Well I finished this the other day, finally after a very long break since I started it, so here is the semi-final version of it.
I drew the original design when I started and I had a good idea of what I wanted, but after completing I think maybe I should do a different version with a totally different type of background. But here is my original design anyway, any later uses of my Rena will be uploaded at a later date

Rena - Higurashi v1.2
(it's quite a big picture as it's full wallpaper size, sorry I couldn't link the image in here, it would have destroyed the thread. :p)

ilmaestro said:
Yep, definitely a cool wallpaper.

Hehe, thanks, I'm glad you think so. =)

She took a while to do, poor image quality and really dark colours that merged together. Turned out great in the end though I thought. I hope the next one I decide to do is a little easier, whenever/whoever that may be.

I still need to decide if I want to make a new Rena wallpaper or tweak that one yet too. No such luck deciding on my own though.

BlackWolf said:
And there was me thinking you had forgotten about that wallpaper :D

Nice work :thumb: :)

Haha, no not quite, it's shortcut has been on my desktop for months and I opened it when I wanted to adds bits too it, but I decided the one day to just finish it all in one go. I lost motivation to do it because of hair and eyes problems.
From the image I used the hair has a slight change on the one bit because its just dark and even messing with the original image I couldn't quite see what it did. and the eyes are the same shape as the originals, just I added my own style to the middle bit as the others looked kind of soulless.

(thinks he types too much and no one really cares)

Back