James' Wallpapers

JamesX said:
Thank you =)

I'm using Photoshop CS3, it's a bit different from the old one I had before but I'm getting used to it.

Niiice. Are you using all renders or are you using a brush too?

Im liking your background.

Only criticism is; I dont like that picture of L, but that aint your problem.

Wisp - I can give you the full size one if you want =)

Spyro - I'm doing a bit of both on them, but I didn't really like the picture of L that much..I did edit him a bit more to make him look better but then decided to use the original one with only a few changes

Here one I did with a slightly more edited L

Lv3-1.jpg

JamesX said:
Spyro - I'm doing a bit of both on them, but I didn't really like the picture of L that much..I did edit him a bit more to make him look better but then decided to use the original one with only a few changes

Sweet, When using the brush, are you using a mouse or tablet to control it?

My problem is, i'm right handed with a mouse, but left handed with a pen, it makes these things much harder.

Spyro201 said:
JamesX said:

My problem is, i'm right handed with a mouse, but left handed with a pen, it makes these things much harder.

That is probably the strangest thing i've heard in a while :p

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
JamesX said:

That is probably the strangest thing i've heard in a while :p

Yeah its weird. Im ambidextrous on most things. I used to be completely ambidextrous writting until my teachers got pissed off at me(Why?) and made me choose one hand. To thier despair I chose left.

Whats weirdest is- I drum left handed on a right handed drum kit.

I use my Mouse for everything but I have one weird mouse and I can easily chance the DPI on it so I can do fine things easier when needed just by clicking a button..

My mouse
Cymouselit.jpg

JamesX said:
I use my Mouse for everything but I have one weird mouse and I can easily chance the DPI on it so I can do fine things easier when needed just by clicking a button..

My mouse
Cymouselit.jpg

How futuristic that looks.

Spyro201 said:
How futuristic that looks.

Yeah I know.. it's a great mouse though.. bought it for gaming but when I stopped playing online games I came in really handing for pretty much everything else.. programmable buttons are great.. but back to my images..As I said it can change DPI just by clicking that button on the top to I can easily do whatever I want to do.

BlackWolf said:
How expensive it looks...
It was a bit.. my keyboard cost more though..

Hmm.. I might do another wallpaper tomorrow... maybe elfen lied..

No my mouse doesn't right click, what it does is left clicks three times in 1 millisecond and it registers as a right click..

Back to the topic now.. Lucy!
I couldn't decide on what background I liked the most.. so someone else can choose..

Elfen Lied Lucy v1
ElfenLiedLucyv1-1.jpg

Elfen Lied Lucy v2
ElfenLiedLucyv2-1.jpg

Elfen Lied Lucy v3
ElfenLiedLucyv3-1.jpg

I originally wanted a pink background but then couldn't make up my mind; thus I made 3 again..
As for Fate Stay Night I might have a look tomorrow.. Any char you wanted? because I'd just make a Saber one if I decided to =P

Currently off-working on trying to finish my Yoruichi full render.. but I'm being lazy and only doing bits at a time..

Heres my latest work..

I rendered the image myself, but I wasn't too sure about the background.. so after a while of messing about I some how managed to decide on this one..
Hope you like, Feedback would be nice =)

Kisara (Valkyrie) - History's Strongest Disciple: Kenichi

Kisarav1.png

Back