It's a (plastic) Gundam!!!

Bannion

Completely Average High School Student
hey chaps, I wanted to know if there is some kind of figurine database you can recommend. I would love to find the series of plastic models I bought my Zaku from (picture above). I obviously dont have the packaging but I remembered that these full model figurines were released for the origin releases / during their cinema run in Japan.

sniper_samurai

Pokémon Master
hey chaps, I wanted to know if there is some kind of figurine database you can recommend. I would love to find the series of plastic models I bought my Zaku from (picture above). I obviously dont have the packaging but I remembered that these full model figurines were released for the origin releases / during their cinema run in Japan.
Pretty sure the Zaku is from the Robot Spirits line.

Bannion

Completely Average High School Student
I think you nailed it! Many Thanks :D oh boy...they got a bunch of them...feeling like a kid in a candy store again.

WMD

Adventurer
I know. It's amazing. I'd love to know how long it took to build and paint, and how many kits were used.
For sure and also how much planning must have gone into it. Working out which pieces from which kits could be used and how to put it all together. And the fact it looks so good and professional at the end.