IT'S A GUNDAM! The Gundam Home Release Checklist

Gundam Seed Destiny Ultimate Edition Bluray set preorder

Gundam Seed Destiny Ultimate Edition Bluray set preorder

"Release Date: 19/09/2021"

Gundam G no Reconguista Movies 4 and 5 available to preorder from Anime Limited:

Gundam G no Reconguista Movies 4 and 5 available to preorder from Anime Limited:

£100 for a movie...................................................nope.

A deviant part of my mind is telling me that £100 for Tomino's last Gundam project is a smart investment. The rest of me remembers that I still haven't finished Reconquista in G yet. So I'll do that instead.

I did a quick google and think these are pretty starter friendly gundam series. Any objections?

Purchased:

Iron Blooded Orphans
Turn A Gundam
Original Series (or movies)
Origin

Considering:
Seems Thunderbolt might also be starter friendly

I did a quick google and think these are pretty starter friendly gundam series. Any objections?

Purchased:

Iron Blooded Orphans
Turn A Gundam
Origin

Considering:

All of your purchases are starter friendly because all of the series mentioned above (except Original series/movie trilogy and Origin are set in their own timeline so easy to jump into.

For the 0079 movie trilogy, they are also good to jump into if you don't wanna watch the whole TV series cos the movies tell the same story but remove or change some plot elements around to make it consistent.

Edit: Sorry guys I meant to post this in the general Gundam thread not this one 😅

This year I finally bought a bunch of Gundam series in the BOGOF that I've been meaning to purchase for the last few years! :) I got:

Gundam 00
Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Gundam Unicorn
Turn A Gundam

So far of these I have watched the first 7 episodes of 0083 dubbed in my living room and am two or three episodes into Turn A subbed in my bedroom, really enjoying both a lot :)

Purchased:

Iron Blooded Orphans
Turn A Gundam
Origin

Considering:
You can watch Turn A fresh but given its themes I think it's better saved. Tomino made it partly as a bookend, so it ideally follows the UC and the 3 90s AU shows. The idea at the time was him thinking it'd be the final Gundam.

Back