IT'S A GUNDAM! The Gundam Home Release Checklist

Maybe time for an update with the imminent release of ZZ?

Have AL said anything about V/Victory yet? A complete UC series collection in the AL boxes would look very nice on my shelf...

So far ZZ Part 1 should hit its October release date, with the BBFC sorted and the packaging finalised.

ZZ Part 2 is currently on TBA Q4 but I expect it to be due sometime this December if Keith survives the suffering. Plus it'll be 22 eps & sub only so that's less QC time than the usual 25 eps & bilingual sets.

As for Victory Gundam, there's been no news on that or the other titles. I do think Char's Counterattack will probably be released next followed by Wing and then back to Turn A.

I just want them to up the speed of the releases in 2018, I don't care about the order.

I somewhat do I knew Wing would take priority eventually once US date was announced but still frustrating as it pushes back the OVA titles such 08th ms team and stardust memory or possibility they don't get released.

Then remember build fighters and Try also on that list further dealing other titles.

Last edited:
First post was updated recently.

As spotted by Iluvatar, French Anime Limited have a couple of Gundam sets coming up this July:
  • Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1
  • Mobile Suit Gundam the Origin: Chronicle of Char & Sayla Collection (OVAs 1-4)
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Part 1
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Decent progress to Gundam, especially on the UC side so once Char's Counterattack is out, that would conclude the Amuro/Char saga and thus we can go to either F-91 and its respective UC side stories, or jump straight into Unicorn.

Worth noting that 00 Season 1, Wing and Char's Counterattack have already been rated by the BBFC thanks to Beez Entertainment so in a sense it should arrive sooner than expected if it's being worked on now.

Last edited:
I am looking forward to Chars counter attack big time. This makes me so happy that it is coming

Origin OVA reprint is whatever. I already got the first print

00 is interesting as it is one of the few Gundam I have not seen

Wing is meh

All my opinion on these releases

Last edited:
It'll likely match how Rightstuf did it in the US - release the seasons and sets separately and then provide a complete Ultra Edition.
qngVNr5.gif

I do wonder why they decided to just release 3 on like the same day like anyone will really buy all same day....
I have wing and I have Chars counterattack then again I did give them 18 months to release char counterattack then they said the new 4K release complicated matters and I imported.
Also as Thunderbolt isn’t in FR should we trust that they haven’t split up our releases yet?
Oh and still no Turn A that was announced 3 years ago now and Nozomi has had the BD for two. Yay.
And Nozomi releases 00 part 1 early yes but lets hope the complete set is out before or same as Part 2 like America did.
Why is also cool to hate on Wing like 99% of responses I see these days is its **** or its crap. Yet 00 gets love imo both are crap but one takes itself way too seriously.

Last edited:
Why is also cool to hate on Wing like 99% of responses I see these days is its **** or its crap. Yet 00 gets love imo both are crap but one takes itself way too seriously.
Yeah, they're both flawed in their own way, but I'd take Wing over 00. A Wakening Of The Trailblazer is SEED Destiny levels of awful.

A Wakening Of The Trailblazer:
RiRt4dQ.jpg

I do wonder why they decided to just release 3 on like the same day like anyone will really buy all same day....

Pretty simple : The biggest anime/manga convention in Europe, aka Japan Expo.
You may not know if you don't follow the french anime industry, but it's that time of the year where every single french editors rush their planning to release as much as possible during that period of time (4 to 7 july).
@anime Ltd is no exeption to that rule.

Pretty simple : The biggest anime/manga convention in Europe, aka Japan Expo.
You may not know if you don't follow the french anime industry, but it's that time of the year where every single french editors rush their planning to release as much as possible during that period of time (4 to 7 jully).
@anime Ltd is no exeption to that rule.
Ah that does make sense

Back