Irrational Fears you had when young

I used to be terrified of someone chasing me when I got to the stairs, resulting in me always rushing down the stairs.

I used to be (and still am) terrified of natural disasters. I used to beg nobody in particular to keep me and my family alive through the night.

Used to have a fear of GOING ASLEEP cause I had an unholy amount of nightmares when I was younger.
I even named the really freaky dude from my constantly reccuring dream hug-hug.
Now thats weird.

Outlawstar said:
Used to have a fear of GOING ASLEEP cause I had an unholy amount of nightmares when I was younger.
Now thats weird.

Is that the guy from the Cupa-Soup advert?

You know that thing with no features or extremeties whatsoever except a pair of muscular arms, attacking and hugging people while grunting like a chav?

Outlawstar said:
Now thats weird.

Nightmares can have an effect on a childs life so its understandable a fear like that.

but hug hug? did you wanna hug him?

I used to be terrified of being alone as I once had a dream about a penqin and scarecrow watching me from the door. From then on, I always thought that a penquin and a scarecrow were watching me ><

Hyaku said:
I used to crap my pants (figuratively of course) when I saw a bee/wasp- oh ****, that still happens. :lol:
I **** bricks whenever I hear the buzzing of a wasp.

The biggest two irrational fears I can think of when I was young was the opening music of 'Push-Over', some really old game, and the floating brain things from Duke Nukem 3D. Oh my God, they were terrifying.

Olmus said:
Maxon said:
The Basset's Liqourice Allsorts advert that had people turning into Liqourice Allsorts people.

I loled. >.>
I have more. :p

Picking up dead animals is something I couldn't (and still can't) live with. I just get paranoid that they'll spring back to life when I touch them.

Back