I'm the f*cking Fixxer.

Here's a problem for you-
I'm 16, yet, I always get mistaken for being about 10 or 11 years old.
Blame being short, with a baby face and a childish voice.
And it's getting on my nerves!
I would at least like to buy a 12 DVD without the shopkeeper going "You don't appear to be old enough, so I can't allow it".

So, any ideas on valid non-drivers licence ID, or on making me look older, good sir?

Kezwick_Osaka said:
I would at least like to buy a 12 DVD without the shopkeeper going "You don't appear to be old enough, so I can't allow it".

So, any ideas on valid non-drivers licence ID, or on making me look older, good sir?

:lol: Im nearly 16 and can pass for 18

Kezwick_Osaka said:

photo student id?
http://www.istc.org/sisp/index.htm

passport?

Fixxer, fix my problem.

im sat in work, bored outta my fcuking head and works only just started, im hoping to hell that the day will be quiet and i'll be able to have peace.....then at lunch get the delivery i've been waiting a week for.....and tonight be able to see the gf without her phsyco mother screamin an shoutin at her and deciding nobody leaves or enters her house till the D.I.Y is done.

Grant my 3 wishes and i shall find happiness today.
1 quiet, peaceful day
2 delivery at lunch
3 get to see the gf tonight.

thankyou o' mystical one.

Tachi- said:
Fixxer, fix my problem.

im sat in work, bored outta my fcuking head and works only just started, im hoping to hell that the day will be quiet and i'll be able to have peace.....then at lunch get the delivery i've been waiting a week for.....and tonight be able to see the gf without her phsyco mother screamin an shoutin at her and deciding nobody leaves or enters her house till the D.I.Y is done.

1 quiet, peaceful day
2 delivery at lunch

You sir, need a genie.

My advice would be to start drinking at 9am.

Kurogane said:
Tachi- said:
Fixxer, fix my problem.

1 quiet, peaceful day
2 delivery at lunch

You sir, need a genie.

My advice would be to start drinking at 9am.

Unsure if it was you or the eternal dragon chaz....but my day was indeed quiet....my delivery did come....had a good night with my gf....

the alcohol starts when work finishes :thumb:

just a quiet day today thanks ^^

Fixxer,

It's home time, but I'm trapped in college and it's currently raining outside. And I mean TORRENTIAL. It's a 2 minute walk from here to the bus stop, but the rain burns my eyes and melts all that comes into contact with it.

What do I do?
(Umbrellers are useless in these harsh winds.)

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Fixxer,

It's home time, but I'm trapped in college and it's currently raining outside. And I mean TORRENTIAL. It's a 2 minute walk from here to the bus stop, but the rain burns my eyes and melts all that comes into contact with it.

What do I do?
(Umbrellers are useless in these harsh winds.)

bend forward, grab your ankles and kiss your **** goodbye my friend :p

Back