I'm the f*cking Fixxer.

Ryo Chan said:
Spyro201 said:
I dont wanna go back to school or do my art coursework but I wanna be able to drive. Help

steal a car, u'll get to drive, then spend 5 years in jail, no school
You could do that, but I thought just moving to the states, and dropping out of highschool would be a better option.

..But, You'll probably have to wait five years to get into the ******* country, though so the jail idea is plausible [for now].

On an different note, In case you didn't know - You can still get a UK drivers license w/o completing your art coursework, or going back to school.

Whilst I'm in this thread. Jimmy.. Can you fix, err.. me up a cuppa, pl0x.

The owl man has returned after being badly burnt from you previos suggestion and is now hurling badly charred owls through my window,so my question is why did the dinosaurs die out?

evangelion rocks said:
The owl man has returned after being badly burnt from you previos suggestion and is now hurling badly charred owls through my window,so my question is why did the dinosaurs die out?

He-man ate one too many many burrito's 'fer starters.

Then he challenged Dr Doom and John Goodman to wrestle in his spare gear, then He-man farted and killed everything.

Ive got an ulcer on my bottom lip and have applied countless amounts of bonjela to no avail. How do I get rid of it cause all these ulcers piss me off.

Spyro201 said:
Ive got an ulcer on my bottom lip and have applied countless amounts of bonjela to no avail. How do I get rid of it cause all these ulcers piss me off.

Stop stressing so much, ulcers anywhere on the body are down to stress.
Learn to be more laid back, take life with a pinch of salt and enjoy your last 8 days

Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:

Learn to be more laid back, take life with a pinch of salt and enjoy your last 8 days

Naw its just when you eat too much acidy foods; or not enough sodium or something. Also; the ulcer doesnt like salt -.-

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:

Naw its just when you eat too much acidy foods; or not enough sodium or something. Also; the ulcer doesnt like salt -.-

:lol: trust the NHS man. its to do with stress too. thats how you can get stomache ulcers. and their a pain to get rid of.

CUT DOWN ON THE ACID YOU JUNKIE lol

eggybob said:
I know its so bad...but i lol'd.

Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:

I also lol'd here :lol:

Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:

:lol: trust the NHS man. its to do with stress too. thats how you can get stomache ulcers. and their a pain to get rid of.

Its more likely the lack of Acid or Sodium or WHATEVER IT IS. Cause Ive not eat that much during the hols but, guh its just annoying,

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:

Its more likely the lack of Acid or Sodium or WHATEVER IT IS. Cause Ive not eat that much during the hols but, guh its just annoying,
That's probably right,as your stomach will still attempt to digest thigs(e.g remnants)even if you havent eaten,which would cause more acid to be produced.

evangelion rocks said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Spyro201 said:

That's probably right,as your stomach will still attempt to digest thigs(e.g remnants)even if you havent eaten,which would cause more acid to be produced.

Aye. Its a pain in the **** I tells you.

Back